Vegeta good ?

Should Vegeta be on good side in 1.3 ?

• Hell yeah !

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never !

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
heh why dr.gero and zarbon and dodoria? android 18 and 17 are better then zarbon and dodoria. and gero? hmmmmmzhor garlic junior pffhaha lol ore some thing like that:D

Best answers
Just add Brolly to the game. That way there's a new major character who kicks ass, instead of an android who just gets munched by Cell anyway.

Move Vegeta to the good side, because he is considered a part of the Z team. Add the purple android to the Evil team, because he has a major transformation and he's a powerful enemy. Android 13 was it? Or super 17 ;)

Also, can I add, that in 1.3, I hope Cell has the ability to make mini-cells at Perfect Cell form ^_^ That'd be kwel.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Until they add more characters to the evil side... then Vegeta being on the good team would make more sense.

Best answers
i like the idea of the mini cells :laff: but i dont think that would be fair but yeah make vegeta good and add some more baddies to the game!!!

Best answers
Gerschwin said:
I vote they should keep vegeta on evil, and also give evil an android, maybe doctor Mew, or baby
No GT characters if there were to be androids it would have to be either 17, 18 19, 20, or Dr.Gero........but i do believe Vegeta started in dragon ball Z as evil,
so i guess thats why he's on evil, Piccolo also started out as evil, until the Garlic Saga, so it would be common sense for him to be evil. because in the end all the characters left alive were good, that includes Android 18 and 19, and Buu who was reincarnated as Uub. which would mean if ESF was based on the end of the DBZ everyone would be on the good team except for Frieza and Cell, and maybe as an addition Garlic Jr.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm Moving this to Suggestions.

Best answers
ZuluWolf said:
No GT characters if there were to be androids it would have to be either 17, 18 19, 20, or Dr.Gero........but i do believe Vegeta started in dragon ball Z as evil,
so i guess thats why he's on evil, Piccolo also started out as evil, until the Garlic Saga, so it would be common sense for him to be evil. because in the end all the characters left alive were good, that includes Android 18 and 19, and Buu who was reincarnated as Uub. which would mean if ESF was based on the end of the DBZ everyone would be on the good team except for Frieza and Cell, and maybe as an addition Garlic Jr.
em i think 20 = Dr. Gero
Piccolo was already on the good side before they even fought vegeta and from my knowledge thats not Garlic jr. saga :rolleyes:
that includes 17 and 18 to be a lil more correct...

anyways, they are going to add new characters on evil later on and maybe then they'll move vegeta too good... i don't see a point having 6 on good and 3 on evil... would be kinda unfair...

Best answers
I think they should keep vegeta bad and then Put Gordon Freeman on the good side :p

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread is *not* an "add X character" thread, keep it on topic, we've had a million-bajillion threads requesting characters already.

Vegeta was more interesting as an evil character IMO and he'll stay on evil until we get more evil characters in game. Tien will be on good whenever he gets put into the game and any androids will be evil. Later on down the line we'll see what happens.

Best answers
Vegeta is definately a TRUE villian at heart...*ahhh...the Saiyan Saga..such an a$$hole he was...I loved it..and he wasn't much nicer in the Namek/Frieza Saga either*..out of all the "good guys" in the Android/Cell Saga, Vegeta was easily the only person labeled as 'the bad good guy'. Majin Vegeta...nuff said.

He is evil..evil pure and simple *excluding his sacrifice..That would be my FAVORITE scene of the ENTIRE series had it not been for Buu having the most un-f*ck'n-believable regeneration powers...EVER!* Trunks and Bula*Bra*...hate them both..Bulma isn't too far down that road...

-Basically..the only way to do him any justice is to keep him on the "Cool side" *EVIL*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Add the purple android to the Evil team, because he has a major transformation and he's a powerful enemy. Android 13 was it?
Kinda crossed your wires there, Android 15 was the purple one, android 13 was the one with the major transformation (Super Android 13 after absorbing 14 and 15), but anyway no movie characters so :(, ditto Brolly [sigh]

Obviously no GT characters, and no piss-poor characters that no1 will play as (dodoria, zarbon etc) but the androids could be interesting, at least 17+18.

Also, the reason there are so few bad guys in DBZ is because they're so freakin tough, Frieza, Cell and Buu all take on the entire team of Z fighters alone, so if it needs balancing then you could up their powerlevel in 'real good/evil teams' games only.

IMO Vegeta should be kept evil because he's bad at heart, he only really fights alongside the Z Fighters for the challenge, to prove himself better than Goku, and because they're fighting for the common cause. He only really became 'good' after his whole Majin trauma was brought to a close, and properly after Buu was killed which is the end of DBZ anyway.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Also, the reason there are so few bad guys in DBZ is because they're so freakin tough, Frieza, Cell and Buu all take on the entire team of Z fighters alone, so if it needs balancing then you could up their powerlevel in 'real good/evil teams' games only.
That really isn't a bad idea, but knowing the esf players of today, all the people that join the server will join evil, leaving it to something like 4vs1...which is quite ashame.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta wouldn't be moved to good team. That is ofcourse unless you really want more crappy guyz like ginyu fill the evil team.
And Jones couildn't be more right, we do have a problem with the new community.
West Kai said:
It's all about explsions to them:S

Best answers
In Kid Buu saga when the Earth and all the "good guys" who were killed by Kid Buu were brought back with dragonballs. Vegeta revived too and Goku said him that he belong to good guys.

So i think that Vegeta should be on Good side in ESF ...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
On-topic: Even though he may be good in the end of DBZ, Vegeta was pure evil before he could turn into a super-saiyan and the game starts before you can turn into a super-saiyan. So he should be on evil side.
Off-topic: Yeah Kingvegeta I will edit my post.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say keep im as an evil character. it balances it out. and i mean come one If you say he should be a good guy.. DO YOU WATCH THE SHOW?!?!?!?! in the buu saga. he got that )V( on his head because he wanted to become evil again. and awaken his power... or whatever. stay evil, not only does it balance it out. Villans are always cooler then the good guys. I love vegeta.... dont make him good

Best answers
guys...what different does it make?? even if there were 10 on the good side, the number of players is EVEN!!! who gives about the characters?! there could be 10 frieza's in the bad team and in the good...well...every1 else! so what the hell does it matter!?

Best answers
hmm, after reading Fire Phoenix's post, id liek to rescind my previous vote.

keep the bastard evil. definitly much cooler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom