[Old PotW] Vegeta afterrnoon daylight

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It's nice but they can show a better photo or atleast better view btw vegeta's shoes looks awesome also his hair i like it

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anti-aliasing isn't applied to the character face in the HUD?

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Is Ocean shader tweaked in each map independently of others ? Because this water seems a lot darker than other ones.

Best answers
dont show pictures of vegeta, when you do, i feel like "i want to play this game right now ;("
pretty awesome though, i really like his hair, like really much

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is Ocean shader tweaked in each map independently of others ? Because this water seems a lot darker than other ones.
It has multiple factors really. Firstly yes its set for each individual map, but there is also the light reflection. If the light source (sun) is comming at a low angle itll seem darker, than if its straight abbove.

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
The ocean's darkness simpley comes from the fact that the sun is covered by a cloud,so the incoming light is lower -> darker water

Best answers
awesome! first u cant see the fish but if you look closer...........nice....is it killable?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How does the day/night system work exactly (if it's even still implemented) and can the mapper choose whether to have it enabled or not? I think it would be cool to have permanent settings (such as the one in this POTW) without it changing at all. Is there a setting that lets you choose the time of day for everything and how long it will stay (permanent or timed/how long a rotation is), or is it all just automatic?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Basically the mapper chooses the speed of the cycle and starting time.

If he sets the speed to 0, then there is no cycle.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It has multiple factors really. Firstly yes its set for each individual map, but there is also the light reflection. If the light source (sun) is comming at a low angle itll seem darker, than if its straight abbove.
The ocean's darkness simpley comes from the fact that the sun is covered by a cloud,so the incoming light is lower -> darker water
Oh cool, never though that cloud would change everything so much. Nice to hear that it's so dynamic.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Oh cool, never though that cloud would change everything so much. Nice to hear that it's so dynamic.
Yeah, I like that time cycles and that light has such a big impact on everything, from water to reflections and shades.. should be quite epic!

Best answers
Now that's so... warm. I feel like chilling there with a cold drink in my hand.
Vegeta seems to be taking a vacation in my place.

Amazing screenshot, showing it to my friends and they still don't believe it's on the goldsource engine.
Now is the time to make a bet and have some profit.

Best answers
It looks to me like his arms are a bit too big. I think that's what his SSJ or SSJ2 arms should look like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom