Best answers
ok got a torso in the works here for vegeta, if ya could gimme some crits on it so far that would be great, anyways, here it is...

(i know the straps are missing :p )

Best answers
Looks nice... good model !

Contact me !!! I have an offer... if you're interested offcourse, my E-mail is: [email protected]

it's the same MSN address... if you have MSN yourself.

Greetz,

[Roe] Amaru

Bolteh2

B
prolyl to ask if he can rip ur model or something

anyway, make the neck area bit higher and the shoudler area bit lower, thats bout it :)

Best answers
Originally posted by S-Bolt--
prolyl to ask if he can rip ur model or something
You're such a child... taking this thing into another thread... I think your a bit dumb... but that's prolly in your bloodline, so I can't blame you...

Best answers
Good start, your drawing corrects almost every mistake S Bolt, but you drawed the knees too thin...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
by what i see, the arms are gonna be to small...thin........but its looks like a nice start

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Amaru he works for esf dude hes not gonna join ur mod

Best answers
ya didnt have to outline him too m8 :p makes it hard to see what to change, lol, but thx anyways ^_^

Best answers
Can I suggest you use DarkWing's animations please? They are great.

Best answers
Hmmm, so funny that Super_Vegeta.LE, says he's not from ESF... Makes me kinda wonder how much you know about this stuff soccer28jp. People say lot's of good things about you on this forum, they advise us on asking your help but you are not being very friendly to Amaru, while he didn't do anything wrong... If this is about your problem with Snake... trust me, we are not impressed by your pittyfull effort to make us any less dedicated to ESF model making or any other kind of project...

The small difference between you and US is that we work together with a company that is interested in supporting this kind of work, they can provide us with any nessusary tools and programs, any information and help us make it more professional... We did this with several other projects... and all became stunningly successfull.

Could we please stop this useless discussion and move on with the reason why we are all here... that is to model and skin and become better at what we like !

[Roe] MaxX

Best answers
hmm good model but i think the shoulders are too high... i dunno but its good..

But what do you use except from msn :p

Best answers
eh, your writing an essay offtopic and telling the rest to get back on topic? :rolleyes:

anyway, i can't see the pic (free hosts blocked from school :S ) but i can see bolt's crits. it looks good. keep at it :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by MaxX

The small difference between you and US is that we work together with a company that is interested in supporting this kind of work, they can provide us with any nessusary tools and programs, any information and help us make it more professional... We did this with several other projects... and all became stunningly successfull.

[Roe] MaxX
accualy the difference between u and I is i dont rip models, and you do.

anyways vegeta, he needs a better neck and lower the shoulders down. not much to crit yet but when theres more if it ill do a drawover s-bolts is good too use his

Best answers
don know if its muscle but i rekon he has man boobs so change it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom