Best answers
front view looks good, well done(tho it ain't your skin)
but work on the side!..then ya got ya self a decent vegeta

Best answers
copy and paste it into your address bar with all geocities things.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The skin looks like a screne shot from the show. The face looks alittle on the flat side.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Other than the flatness of the face, it is very good, of course it must be good since it was taken straight out of the show! :yes:

Best answers
Just wish my milkshape would save it, cus ive made 2 more since that 1, both 20x as good and they dont have flat faces :(

And I wouldnt plan on keeping that skin, its just temp. I cant be bothered making my own when i dont get to keep it :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats really good cause its not easy to line up skins and thats like pitcure perfect on the model the sides could use some work but thats to be expected

Best answers
Ive done a couple more since that, they get better everytime but I cant save any of em so theirs not really much point continuing...

Heres the second attempt I did, The hairs only for the front view really, and the skin problem in the hair could easily be fixed but I didnt have time (I had to rush out and cant save)

www.geocities.com/urbanunion/vegeta2.gif

(Copy and paste into browser as usual)

Much better? Worth keeping up modeling?

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bah I can't see.

The links don't work. Geocities blows too much anyways so I don't expect good stuff out of them heh.

Best answers
for god sake

COPY AND PASTE INTO ADDRESS BAR THEN PRESS ENTER!!!!

Highlight the link, rightclick it >Copy shortcut> rightclick address bar> paste > press Enter.

It couldnt be any more simpler

Best answers
Not bad. Still a little flat but not bad. If you can make the rest of the head as well as the front... then I say finish the model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom