Vegat Probs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
If dunno if this is upposed to go here, but on the fron page, I noticed this with the Vegeta.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks fine, stop telling what the team should fix or work on. They know what they are doing. The model looks fine, Nothing is perfect, you know it's vegeta, you don't need more.

Best answers
word , too many complaints , the model is great stop complaining about everything just accept it as it is

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one day i swear the team will just turn round and say "fine, you dont like it, we wont do it anymore"

then where will you play your games?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Woah, calm down people... Ryeko is entitled to his opinions and advice.

The model is great overall, and it doesn't hurt for him to try and point out something he feels was a mistake or something that can be improved. That's why we have a Suggestions Forum in the first place. The ESF team likes to hear to what fans have to say.

Best answers
theres nothign wrong with the model, it was simple rendered like that and its not a perfect straigth view
the model was most likely mirrored from one side so each side is exactly like the other
along with that the place you started the line from on the armpit is the exact place on both sides which will cause it not to be perfect

Best answers
you wont notice any of that ingame anyway, the model looks tight as it is

Force Pit Member
Best answers
seriously thats probablyt jsut because raven took the pic in the prespective mode, not front view, because I know i mirrored the model :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom