've you guys ever had this kind of dream?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well.. when I'm dreaming something I often start to get this
Let me tell you one of my dreams
I was for some reason with my cousin and a friend in Metallica's studio. It was fun, knowing Metallica and all. But the strange part is, that they wanted us to play with them. Ok... Everyone played and then my turn came. When I got the guitar, something strange happened. My eyes simply close and I can't open them. I open them for a moment and hardly see **** and after that they close by them selves. This happens in my dreams only when I must do something. WTF? What could this ****ing mean? Last night in my dream after that happened I told my self "Am I blind?" lol
This is ****ing retarded. I get some kinda ****ty feeling when this happens

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dreams usually **** up when the best part comes.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
You had an imagination breakdown. Your brain gave up cause he could not continue and process the dream.

Just kidding.

I don't know what it means to be honest but it is not I am blind. It is said that dreams project your sub-conscious level (all the things you are unaware of unless they come up to the conscious level) I believe the fact that you chose Metallica has something to do with it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Listening to "One" too much? It is about a guy getting blown up by a mine and losing all his senses.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everyone has given explanations rather than interpretations.
So allow me to interpret this dream. The news is grim, my friend.
From what I understand, it seems your dreams are telling you that you'll never become anything, and even if for a fleeting second the opportunity should arise, at the very last moment, fate shall cruelly snatch it from you. You're destined to live a life of mediocrity, being left behind as everyone else speeds ahead of you.

P.S. Nice thread tags. From it, I deduced that you were dreaming about kind guys. Enter the Sandman springs to mind..

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I have never had that happen; where my eyes would shut and I couldn't open them.

However, a lot of times, I'll have something similar happen. A lot of my dreams generally involve walking, or running (makes sense). Well, a lot of times, I'll begin to walk, and it will be all fine and dandy for the first couple steps, then each step after will get harder and harder until I have to come to a complete stop and rest. It blows, especially if some huge monster or mass murderer is after you..

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Everyone has given explanations rather than interpretations.
So allow me to interpret this dream. The news is grim, my friend.
From what I understand, it seems your dreams are telling you that you'll never become anything, and even if for a fleeting second the opportunity should arise, at the very last moment, fate shall cruelly snatch it from you. You're destined to live a life of mediocrity, being left behind as everyone else speeds ahead of you.

P.S. Nice thread tags. From it, I deduced that you were dreaming about kind guys. Enter the Sandman springs to mind..

While it might be a correct interpretation, the Dream he created is subjective. Meaning - he created with his mind, with aware/unaware feelings and thoughts about himself.
It is like some excellent doctor thinking he is a ****ty doctor - the fact that you feel you are less DOESN'T mean you actually are.

Your dream might reflect ur feelings about urself, but that is pretty much it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Almost none of my dreams involve me as much as everything around me. My most frequent dreams are pretty much dreams where I dream of real life. Weeks at a time. Then I wake up and try to figure out whether it happened or not. Weirdest dreams ever.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for the info guys
However, a lot of times, I'll have something similar happen. A lot of my dreams generally involve walking, or running (makes sense). Well, a lot of times, I'll begin to walk, and it will be all fine and dandy for the first couple steps, then each step after will get harder and harder until I have to come to a complete stop and rest. It blows, especially if some huge monster or mass murderer is after you..
I know what you mean, happened to me too.

Listening to "One" too much? It is about a guy getting blown up by a mine and losing all his senses.
Er.. No, not really.
+I Njoy music. Even in it's most brutal forms.
BTW, just woke up and had the same thing again...
This time I was in some airplane with my dad and mom + my sister and her bf
We crashed in some jungle... it was a very weird place, but leave that
For some reason (don't remember) my dad died.(I don't think it's my real dad, tho. It really looked like my mom's new husband) My mom started crying and took all the food and stuff in a boat and launched down the river where the guy died. Then my sister's BF asked her "WTF R U DUIN'?" she continued crying going onward and he hit her in teh head
Brought back the boat with the food and things and let my mom to her husband's corpse.
After a while there was some HUEG WAEV and well it wiped out most of the things...
Then we decided we should go down the river and look for help or we're dead
And we saw some tower we went in and for some reason there was some kid there. I was protecting him like a brother WTF
Leave that, after that we found out that we must go down the river and there's some door (lol) there. (skipping a part where we went out of the earth... xD)
and that door was supposed to lead us to the real world or something
Then after a while it was only me and that kid there.
waiting for the next HUEG WAVE to pass and go after it so that we don't get caught by the other wave.
Then he went onward ahead and then that thing with my eyes again happened.
I felt like well.. You know when you're so sleepy and tired that you get some strange headache on the back of yar head
That's what it felt like, and my eyes closed and opened from tiem to tiem

PS: WTF? Longest post I've ever posted xD

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Sometimes I dream about something, somewhere, and the dream actually happens a few days afterwards, note to note, sound to sound, view angle to view angle, amazing.
Maybe I life in the metrixx??????!?!?!11!?!?

You have this eyes getting closed motif in your dreams. Maybe you don't want to look at what is gonna happen, or they symbolize your insecurity or your inability to respond to events. They are definitely subjective. I can't find anything that points about "this dream is ****ed up, you are ****ed up, go to a psychologist now!". I think it is insecurity in certain situations

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Recurring themes can mean something. Dreams really aren't fully understood but one theory is that dreams are your subconscious' way of telling you things.

A recurring theme in my dreams is flight. Not superman style but gliding after a jump. Although I've had many of those real life dreams where you swear that they actually happened.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While it might be a correct interpretation, the Dream he created is subjective. Meaning - he created with his mind, with aware/unaware feelings and thoughts about himself.
It is like some excellent doctor thinking he is a ****ty doctor - the fact that you feel you are less DOESN'T mean you actually are.

Your dream might reflect ur feelings about urself, but that is pretty much it.
This.

You have this eyes getting closed motif in your dreams. Maybe you don't want to look at what is gonna happen, or they symbolize your insecurity or your inability to respond to events. They are definitely subjective. I can't find anything that points about "this dream is ****ed up, you are ****ed up, go to a psychologist now!". I think it is insecurity in certain situations
And this.

Dreams often reflect an individual's psychological state, whether it's fear, the lack of confidence, ecstasy, anger, depression, arousal, etc. While at other times, dreams are seemingly nonsensical.

As for me, I used to frequently dream about fighting. More specifically, fighting someone, with a different person and environment each time the dream occurred. However, there was one thing that never changed. That is, the strength behind my punches would seemingly vanish right before connecting, turning my haymakers into love taps. This would continue until the dream ended.

I often interpreted those dreams as meaning one or all of the following:

1. Lack of confidence in my abilities and skills.
2. Lack of "proper" training (I trained at a taekwondo mcdojo for four or so years).
3. Lack of fighting experience (haven't been in a fight before).
4. Lack of physical strength.

Whatever the case, don't read too much into your dreams, like this:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think dreams necessarily reflect anything about yourself. A lot of them can be entirely artificial, illogical, and stupid.

Several of you mentioned the "seeing things in dreams before they ahppened" phenomenon. That's not your dreaming that's special. That's your memory adapting to your current situation. Memory is not stagnant, which is why witnesses are notoriously unreliable for the police.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's a common theme in my dreams. I've also had a lot of fighting dreams like the ones MC has described as well, or the ones like Dong has described. Typically I don't have dreams in which I'm hindered in one way or another unless something is stressing me.

As for dream interpretation, I have this to say. Don't look at them from a complicated perspective. You're better off breaking them down to the simplest concepts possible. Were you trying to accomplish something? Were you succeeding? What was the nature of any antagonism going on in the dream? Don't take any specific symbols literally unless that symbol already holds importance in your waking life.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lemme see.
Being blind? Yeah.. well.. I do have my focus reduced from time to time.
Tired? Yeah.. well... I'm tired all the time, lot of **** happens.
Death? Yeah.. My mom is going to have an operation on her stomach.
Running towards a door to save my life? I wonder if that's my previous want to suicide and go to the next world.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyone ever get down on all fours and run in their dreams? I'm a fast mother trucker zooming over hills and jumping across rivers. In a few of the dreams where I do this I've actually hunted, killed, and devoured various pray, including a person once. I didn't feel right the morning after the one about eating a guy :(. But usually they tend to be very awesome dreams, like I'm connecting with this very primal and feral force that people pretty much have to keep in check now.

aom-sg

A
you can determine the meaning of your dream.

here is the definition got from the internet: Eye / Eyes
To dream that your eyes are closed suggests your refusal to see the truth about something. This dream can also mean that you are avoiding intimacy. You may be expressing feelings of hurt, pain or sympathy. To injure your eyes, get something in them, or be otherwise worried about them is a warning that someone is trying to trick you. If the main feature of your dream was the beauty of the eyes, the meaning is that you can count on the sincere love of those who matter to you. To dream of having a black eye also symbolizes your refusal to see the truth about something. You may be experiencing emotional pain, possibly related to a romantic situation.

resource: http://www.smartgirl.org/dreamdictionary.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom