Vass,pcjoe,vt and the rest of the team

Best answers
this sounds interesting count me in!

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pfft, you guys think you stand a chance? hahahhahahaha, thats almost funny:) This is how its going to work out.....

3 newbs will shoot final flashes at me, i'll Just shoot a reg kamehameha, let it come 2 inches infront of my face, go ssj(2/3 if we finish the models), and blow of you up:p
Its really funny toying with people in the new version, you just shoot a beam at them, they go ssj, shoot a beam back, comes flying at you, you go ssj, and Blow that **** back in his face(accually, ask [o_0] about that experiance:))

Anyways, we will give you guys acouple days to prepare before we whip your ass. Valk is trying to get his servers back up before release, so we can play on that.

Best answers
oh, i cant wait!!!! it's about frickin time that im gonna have some real competetion....... woo hoo!!! oh im so pumped..... im gonna HAVE SO MUCH FUN... just make sure u post some times and stuff here so i know when and where to go :D

Best answers
hey, I'd love to be in this thing against the team, except for one thing that holds me back............56K!!!!!!!!!! JUDAS PRIEST!!!! Ah well, I'd still like to watch. I'd whoop ***, even though I only have 3 hours under my belt ;) Anyway, post when you're going to set it up, I'd love to see some good fights. And btw, when is the next version coming out? ballpark would be fine, and if you don't want to tell me, cussing is OK too. Peace.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm in. I don't care if I get splattered in 100 places around the map, it will still be awesome. Besides, its the developers we're fighting, its like trying to fit 10 lbs of sand into a 5 lb bag, if you know what I mean... difficult, but not impossible. But, I would definitly join that game:D :D !

Best answers
Time to whip out the Half-life and train!

Best answers
Hehehehe can't wait....I have been practicing with bots and ppl all over. The longest ive played was about 4 hours on the same map with no score/PL resets I had about 40 mil PL (w/out turbo...I never turbo unless i have to because i get 5-7 fps when i do) at the end of that match when the server crashed because my final flash was too bug for my cousin's comp to handle.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I played against Vassago and either Zero or Nighthawk once. They were damn good. But they also had a massive PL advantage. I'd like to think I wasn't that shabby.

Best answers
heh yea watch the entire team has all them damn cracks n hacks in the mod :)

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Keep in mind this release feels a lot different. Also, The fact that you can move half speed while charging some attacks makes a big difference in tactics. :D

Best answers
You can take the dog out of the fight, but you can't take the fight out of the dog.

COunt me in as a fighter agaisnt the admins

Best answers
The darkness that is Dark_Helmet will join you! All will fall before me and my, ummm... DARKNESS! Attack the darkness! wheee.

If Val can get the server up in time, even us 56k can play alright... yes, darkness uses 56k... :)

The team will fall, they will fall hard and they will fall fast. Unless they have hidden console commands! :shocked: Although I don't think they would do that o_o

Hope to play you all soon.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
does that mean that u will cheat??

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
why dont u just take the 5 winners of the worlds tounament and let them face the team

Best answers
Well being a member of ESF, I think a Tournament mode to see who the best fans are would be a good idea. then we take them and have the ESF team smack em around! :]

Best answers
Either way. You're all going to get owned by my uber 1337z0r skills... muhuhahahaha......ha...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom