Vash the Stampede

Best answers
Did this one during schol (thats why its on lined paper :( ) hope to transfer it to unlined sometime soon. i used no refernces, all freehand.

if i get photoshop b4 i grow old and die, ill spiff it up :]

Best answers
Thats a lovely tripod logo!

lol anyway, i ddi the smiel because it was more true to his character.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ehm....the barrel is in the wrong place i think >_< if i remember rightly, the place youve positioned it is reserved for a laser sight, or torch, or other somesuch device... the barrel is usually on the top...because it gives the hammer mechanism room to actually work...

Best answers
Vash Gun

Well the gun is arkward. not conventional.
I dont watch that anime but i do like you drawing. but looking at the image i found annd your drawing the hair does seem odd. but as you did it without any references it is very good.

edit : Just pointing out that the gun was drawn properly

Best answers
Almighty_gir said:
ehm....the barrel is in the wrong place i think >_< if i remember rightly, the place youve positioned it is reserved for a laser sight, or torch, or other somesuch device... the barrel is usually on the top...because it gives the hammer mechanism room to actually work...
who cares about it being totally aqcurite, no refrence lol give the boy a break lol

I like it, very nice

-SaN

Best answers
hand looks a bit goofy, but I think its pretty good for a freehand drawing. Also, Vash's glasses should look like they are on upside-down. The earpieces connect to the rims near the bottom

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
something about his eyes are...well wrong, cant put my finger on it :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom