Vampire Raziel (LoK)

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After some time without modeling i decided to start again.
For those who don't know this is Raziel (vampire form) from the Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver game.
Preview time :D :

A nice renderer:

The references (credits to Arnold Ayala and Daniel Cabuco):

Best answers
not bad. but the chin looks diferent on your ref, then on your mesh : P i must say that no one has stolen your polyflow yet, good work
oh and make sure you finish it ; P

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Update!!!!
Since the ref i had wasn't that accurate i tried to make it from my head and this came out:

And as usually a renderer:

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
chin looks still a bit too wide in front view(compaired to your ref)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ouch...

You should know, that Raziel and Kain are two of my favorite characters EVER. and that if you mess them up, i'll mess you up.

Please, delete the entire body, and start it over later, don't worry about it until you have the head right. you need to narrow the chin, and make it higher. you need to sink the eyes in more, and make his brow sharper and more fearce, make the nose a little more pointed, that ref doesn't show it too accurately but he has a very slender, sharp nose. you could do with defining the cheekbones better, i don't think a vampires diet was too fatty man ;)
Elaborate on the loop you have around the mouth so far, to include the bulge where i would assume his fangs are, which you can see in the references you are using.

http://www.thelostworlds.net/SR-Art-Raziel.HTML

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm...
Remade the face (on request XD):

This the one i am going to use on the model, maybe with some modifications.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Should i remake the body now, or does the head needs some fixing, and if it does what needsto be fixed (drawovers are appreciated).

**calm down with the post deletion there buddy
***Srry, but i really want to know if it's okay. And, oh i didn't know that i am not allowed

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
go ahead with the body if you are happy with the face, can i advise that you model without smoothing groups first (keep it faceted), and just block out major shapes before refining details? it'll give you a much better result.

if you can transfer your head modeling skills onto the body, you should do better than last time.

Best answers
now this is what im talkn about, keep it going and hopefully u finish it.
big fan of lok series :)
gona be any more progress on this? i hope so cant wait to see a finishd version if there is 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom