VAC. mY freind can't get in.

Best answers
HI im doing this for my friend he can't seem to get into vac. servers. Can oyu please help him out by telling me what to do. I remeber i use to not be ableto get on them but i downloaded the patch and then i could.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Basslover722 said:
HI im doing this for my friend he can't seem to get into vac. servers. Can oyu please help him out by telling me what to do. I remeber i use to not be ableto get on them but i downloaded the patch and then i could.
If he is unable to join a VAC protected server, then there is a good chance he was banned. If so, there is nothing he or you can do.

Best answers
Yeah he says his bro hacked into it and that he has been banned once but it wasn't his fault.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Basslover722 said:
Yeah he says his bro hacked into it and that he has been banned once but it wasn't his fault.
There's nothing he can do then besides buy another copy of whatever game he was banned from. There is no other way unfortunately, once you're banned, you're banned.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even if he didnt do it. STEAM policy says that the owner of the account is directly responsible for all actions with that account. If it was his fault or not.

So yea he needs to buy the game again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tell your "friend" to make his "brother" buy him another copy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom