V for Vendetta

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DVD came out, omgosh! Damn good but not that great to be better then the Matrix. Though, i'd like to buy that V's mask somewhere and probably a wig with that too. o_O

Best answers
yuh the movie in theatres was teh sex, in all ways... it was like...british matrix, with no computers....basically medivil england....basically....present day england... grosss

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked it a lot, but reading the graphic novel leaves you wondering why they left some major (imo) points out. The story is a lot deeper.

It's a good movie, in action, execution, plot and theme. I really enjoyed it, but i'm going to wait and see if a 'Special Edition' DVD comes out before buying this release.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'v haven't seen it yet is it that good ? I think I am going to get it 2day

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see V for Vendetta as an action movie. If anything, it was a drama with a few action sequences thrown in for spice.

I <3 that movie.

Best answers
Lith said:
DVD came out, omgosh! Damn good but not that great to be better then the Matrix. Though, i'd like to buy that V's mask somewhere and probably a wig with that too. o_O
There is a special editiion version of the DVD that has the mask with it.

Best answers
All matrix after the first are really /spit.

V for Vendetta beats them all, by far.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it was an oki movie and i did not like matrix V had a beter story then matrix

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Movie was cool, enjoyed watching it.
Not much els to say =P but one thing is certain, I'm not comparing it to the Matrix movie in anyway.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Imo it was only similar to The Matrix in that they were both directed by the Wachowski Brothers, who decided to re-write some parts in their own style;

Spoilers:

There was no bullet-time or 'knife-time'. V also used a tear-gas launcher built into one of the arms of his costume. There was no dramatic '20 soldiers with rifles' battle at the end, Creedy gets two shots off and V dies shortly afterward (after killing Creedy of course). He was more realisticly human.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Although I thought this was gonna be straight up matrix action movie, I was mistaken.

The movie had one hell of a great plot, :warning:spoiler:warning:And one hell of a cool last fight. I loved how the daggers had the effect while he moved them.

10/10 from me. the story was just amazing.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I couldn't find the ones with the mask this week. Most people that I asked said it was a promotional item for the first day of release. =\

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Great movie. How scary it relates to the US's issues and what could have lead to. I loved the way V spoke though.

The movie completlely threw me off when

Movie-Ruining Spoiler!

Evey's "jail" was actually V's doing. Did NOT see that comming and made me question V for a bit

Portman's hot :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only thing i really didnt like was

the way V's hair was :\

Other then that, it's slowly growing onto me to be my favorite movie :O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, that's hardly a spoiler Kain :p

It was meant to emulate the way Guy Fawkes' hair would've been. Of course it looks weird to us, but in the period it was normal I guess.

Although I usually hate movie tie-in's/franchises, i'm secretly hoping there'll be a V4V PS2 game :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom