V For Vendetta [spoilers]

Best answers
Just wow, i love this movie so damn much, my all time favorite now.

The fight scenes were just amazing, the whole movie, ... just kicked ass!!

Discuss.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Simply amazing. (waits for someone to complain about how different it was from the original)

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
Simply amazing. (waits for someone to complain about how different it was from the original)
I bet Lid would.

The movie is amazing, I just saw it about an hour ago.

I was suprised.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just got back from it and I may just be out of the movie mood but I didn't see anything spectacular outside of the dialogue. I understand the theme and the message behind the movie but I found it both predictable and completely cliche (perhaps as intended?). The drama felt... engineered... [Large Spoiler]He'll be invulnarable in this scene, and he'll get bullet time, because plot requires him to end a few lives. He'll live just long enough to have a dramatic moment with his would-be girlfriend, and she'll get walked in on at precisely the moment she is about to pull the lever, even though you know it's going to happen anyway.[/Spoiler]

Also, his 'prison gag' setup seemed a little too elaborate and terrible (and yet, still predictable) for me to buy Evee turning around 2 minutes later and being on his side again and then later falling in love with him, but I guess it was supposed to suit the character.

Decent movie, I thought it ran long, had too many cheezy moments, and seemed to throw too much story into too small of a space. Agent smith will always symbolize coolness and rebellion, but I can't say I fell in love with this movie.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Absolutely loved it. Great characters, story, action, everything you could want.
Ok, it was very heavy handed on the iconography, but that was to let it be picked up by people other than media studients.
Btw, if your on a media course, and you have to disasemble a scene/movie, choose this one for quick and easy A+ material ;)

Best answers
my only problem was the whole simulated prison scene, as said above i don't see someone turning around and falling in love with a person after they just IMPRISONED AND TORTURED THEM. yes yes i know she learned to live without fear from it, but i'd still be pissed.

Other than that, excellent movie, i loved the action and the plot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just got back from seeing it, I thought it was pretty cool. Gotta love V, he was just awesome. Not the greatest movie i've ever seen, but I still enjoyed it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I went into this knowing nothing about it. It was entertaining but it felt really, really rushed; like they were trying to fit in so much into not-enough-time. That made me ask if the movie was based on a book or something, friends told me it was after a comic, so I guess I was half right...

IMO they tried to stuff too much material all into one basket... But it was fun at least.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked it, most definately. And like any other movie, I learned history! I want a Guy Fawkes mask.

Best answers
Well.. This is the first movie based on a comic that's actually good.. I've been waiting for a long time to get a good comic2movie port, and this one might be the bullseye.. Spiderman failed, X-Men sucked, Batman was made rediculous (allthough "Begins" was quite good, but still nothing like Batman), The Hulk was laughable, Fantastic Four was just plain idiocy, Hellboy blew, ... (most likely a lot more, but forgot..)

Ah, Sin City was good to..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to the movies tomorrow. Couldn'd decide whether I should see Inside Man or V For Vendetta. I guess I'll go with V For Vendetta now :p

Best answers
Just saw it.... woah pretty much orgasimed over it...

the action was superb and the dialoge was great... all around good movie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saw this movie yesterday, and holy **** was it amazing. The fight scenes where awesome, I love the character, and the storyline is pretty damn awesome. [MILD SPOILER!!!!!]

That last scene where he killed all those guys in the subway area along with the chansler dude or whatever was amazing, the knife trailing was a nice touch. Too bad he had to died moments later...

[/MILD SPOILER!!!!!]

This was hands down one of the best movies I have ever seen, it was great from the beginning to end, not really any boring "this is how I got here" and "I am doing this because i'm emo" ****, so that was nice. No question, I am sooooo getting the DVD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom