V.B. was banned

Best answers
Okay guys, for the next two weeks she will not post any of her stories, poetry, jokes, riddles, or rare/funny pics. You'll have to go on without her because she was unfairly banned. After the last warning Deverz sent, she DID stop arguing with Nameless, but they banned her anyways, and not Nameless. We all think it's unfair, but they seem to think it was fair. I think Nameless should have been banned too.

It's just to tell you so that you'd know why.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Closed.

There were many reason she was banned... not just the things with nameless. Learn the whole story before you go posting things like this.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nameless, OWA, and Tepus were all warned. She needs to respect others opinions before she returns.

The ban was completely fair . . . she turns threads into 8 page arguments because she can't walk away from a fight and turn the other cheek.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There were also unoticed crimes previous to the warning that I had to take into account.

Also don't complain about other people's bans in the forums or at all really seeing as it's highly likely you have no idea to the whole story

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
more like 100% chance they dont know everything :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom