💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well then, this is just an update of my solidus so that it works in 1.1 with no animation errors, ive also totally redone the skin, i ve given in to sexyasian for cleaning up then i can release, this pack will contain new sounds as well that i recorded from the ps2 game.

PICS:

front:

back:

its really l33t in esf, lets hope you guys think that once its on red saiyan

:]

Best answers
that looks sweet....even though ive already seen it, and have it, its still sweet ^_^

Best answers
WOW that is a great model/skin there shijing loooookkkkiiing very snacy hehe. the skin is alot better then the orginal gj carnt wait to use it (once i get 1.1 that is :'()

Best answers
That looks too cool, Im curious did you make it for when he shoots like ki blasts that it comes from the tentacle things on his back? Like in the game how he had them come under his arms and fired shots at the Metal Gear and all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that would take a hell of alot of animating to do... not even I can do that ^_^

ps: ssj solidus!

front:

back:

Best answers
/me wants!
Great job! No improvements needed! BOSs Squad is "t3|-| |_33T"!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes it is, and that model looks very good now thats its reskinned

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Neither can Sonic or Samus??? Who says the models have to fit in the DBZ universe?

[J]

Best answers
sonic can fly as supersonic, and replacing gohan he is usually super so it makes sense ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol I've no real exp with sonic so I couldn't know....I thought he could run really fast no?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Halorin
Solidus can't fly, so why's he in ESF?
not liek someone is forcing you to download it or anything :rolleyes:

I like this solidus model, I wish the best of luck on animating it, hope it doesn't stump you too much. ;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
animating??? its 100% complete in my eyes, the animations are finished with a bunch of custom ones, ive done an ok skin, i have even done sounds, i just need the skin to be at least 70% great before its released

Best answers
I mean, if people want to put whoever in the game, that's alright. But that's like putting Solidus in Counter-Strike because you like him. He'd at least have a better place there than in ESF. Whatever floats people's boats I guess, but people like Samus floating in mid air fighting Vegeta just doesn't make sense to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom