Uzumaki Naruto

Best answers
I don't see what the big fuss is. I mean yeah, I know he's using art made by somebody else but geez, it's one small part of the model which from experience is really difficult to texture right. Texturing metal is a pain, and I don't think everybody should be blasting such a great modeller for one small shortcut.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think you understand Jimesu...
He HAS the skills, he's not lazy, then why go there in the first place?

Just because texturing metal is a pain for some people doesnt mean you have to get lazy and rip it from somewhere else.

Besides he never said he has trouble with texturing metal, for all I know he can do that and more, judging from his work.

Like I said, we're not blasting him, just showing him the right path.

Best answers
I understand exactly where you're coming from, but I also understand exactly where he's coming from. However I hope you're not assuming he can texture metal when you haven't even seen whether he can or can't. From my experience there's nothing worse than a bunch of people "showing me the way", telling me "I know you can, you have the skills" when I know for a fact I don't. However, if you know for a fact he can do it (i.e seen him texture metal before), not just guessing he can, disregard what I said.

As I said, I understand your point, but I'm still on Goku's side for this one.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I understand exactly where you're coming from, but I also understand exactly where he's coming from. However I hope you're not assuming he can texture metal when you haven't even seen whether he can or can't. From my experience there's nothing worse than a bunch of people "showing me the way", telling me "I know you can, you have the skills" when I know for a fact I don't. However, if you know for a fact he can do it (i.e seen him texture metal before), not just guessing he can, disregard what I said.

As I said, I understand your point, but I'm still on Goku's side for this one.
I really doubt you know me and where I'm coming from, I dont really care, it's not about me or you anyway.

You can see he's talented, he knows what he's doing, I'll bet my money on it that he CAN texture metal if he really tried.

If you hate a bunch of people showing you the way then it's not the place for you I guess...but then again it's not about you...I dont remember any of your work here so I have no idea of what you are capable of but I HAVE seen SSJGoku's work and I know he can do it.
And even if he cant do it, (which I highly doubt) it doesnt make ripping acceptable...he should post his own work, from scratch and we'll help him improve it.

Best answers
Well, I guess things have changed a lot since I used to be here. For starters, people never used to call what he is doing "ripping".

And I guess I was right, you don't know he can do it.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku[SSJ], that looks awesome, two thumbs up my friend, I knew you could do it.

Jimesu, I know you were only trying to be on Goku's side but you totaly underestimated him, this is where you were proven wrong.

Goku[SSJ], now that you have that done, let us see it on the model itself =]

Best answers
thanks fellows ,as requested

rusty

shiny close

the wristbands are not done yet, only started them

Best answers
Never meant to demean you or anything Goku, I was trying to help out... And now that I think about it, it was a kinda stupid way to do it.

Awesome job, and I'm glad to see you didn't halt your progress here after all.

Best answers
Its looking very good. The color for the bottom part of the hair is a lot lighter then the top : \ Other then that everything is looking fantastic!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn i like it alot, just mabe more contrast and sharpened eges would kick everything out.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Great progress, heres a quick drawover for the arms (shape and texture):

Best answers
whooaa o_O , that update rockss, i just love the folds, hope to see the head skined more

Best answers
Nuttzy can you close the uchiha sasuke topic and edit this one +uchiha sasuke all forms, thanks

fixed the hair lighting problem and edited a bit the hands like SV drawover

picture 1:

picture 2:

I'm still not done with the texture but hope to find some time tomorrow to finish the back
then to model and texture, sasuke curs seal level 2

Best answers
The Best Sasuke i saw, realy, im loving the folds man, and everything.
just the face looks unskined 0_o it looks like a material with some % of ilumination lolz, side pic?

Best answers
I kinda don't like the sharingan itself, I think it's too bright. Try making it a lil darker cuz right now it looks like something beetween red-pink... :p And sharingan was red, bloody red ;)
Anyway nice work, definately one of the best Sasuke's mode I've ever seen.

Best answers
Can we see some side/angle shots of the character. Looking great so far!

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks great man, I dont know why though, I'm still getting the "midget" feeling by looking at it...
I'll try to match up some proportions and see where it's going.

Good work ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom