Uzumaki Naruto!

Best answers
Hey guys,

started working on this for practise and to improve my skinning skills which aint very high atm.Big thanx to Hunter/Darksniper for the great model and uvws , and the model is built for SpiritOfkonoha the hl2 naruto mod but this skin isnt its just for practise maybe one day when i get good enough i can skin for SpiritOfKonoha ;D

constructive c&c most welcome

Best answers
looks pretty good,but he looks a litlle sad.once you have more done,i'll crit again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeh "can skin" for sok >_> ....
well althought his chin got a very sharp ending at the skin, the eyes area looks very undetailed.. i mean.. you havnt shown the eyebrowns end.. and the area between the eyeholes and nose... i maybe could get some lessons from you :)

nway i dotn agree with movento with : that he looks alil sad.. doesnt look me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i DO agree with movento.. he looks sad cuz his eyebrows are like (-.-) mouth looks weird and skintone could be a bit lighter/redder more life-like

Best answers
Movento :The reason he looks sad is proberly due to the fact of his moth postion which is an open mouth as its animatble.

Tryforce : Sorry dont realy understand half your post but thanx for the comments anyway

ShadyD: Well my ref is a pretty neutral face one and his eyebrows look like that, i'll look into it however, the mouth is how the modeler modeld it and i do not have the premission to fidle with it so it will have to stay untill i can get permission to edit the mouth model so please i do not want any comments on it as it isnt my fault.

Anyway Heres an Update, going to have to remap the hair as atm i find it unskinable so i'll do that and skin the hands asap.c&c welcome

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eyebrows look more "touched-omg-sakura-ur-beatifull" like than "KAGE-BUNSHIN-KICK-ASS-time

Best answers
Okay Heres an update fixed some of your guys crits still working on the eyes though , I also made a big mistake in my 1st post the uvwmaps are by Reck thanx reck :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats...so ownage...

I ****ing <3 you o_o

Haha, i really like it. Try kakashi next :D

Best answers
Shiro said:
Okay Heres an update fixed some of your guys crits still working on the eyes though , I also made a big mistake in my 1st post the uvwmaps are by Reck thanx reck :yes:

Yup looks sure pwn :p thanks for clearning that thing with the uvmaps :p

Best answers
Heres a quick Small update before i begin working on the pants and hands.

keep them c&c rolling in thanx for the commets so far guys i hope im listening to what you got to say well :scared:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eyes look way better now, crit on the jumpsuit folds: at the zipper they should stop and wrinkle up, right now they just continue if u know what i mean..

Best answers
Well ive done alot more on the skin however i didnt realy like the outcome of any of it starting it again from the head and reworking it heres bout 50 % head edits

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wouldnt make the cheek sides that dark..

Best answers
why not? they not recieving much light im not aiming for a monotone skin with soft shades like most stuff people do.Im not saying ive grasped the style yet but the style im trying to achieve is alot more dramatic with its lights and darks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm i get what you mean...

Owell , when this is supposed to get ingame then this model will look better in a 30% Luminosity shading...

Nway , what i still think you could make less dramatic.. is the red under his nose.. its pretty to red. Maybe make 17% skintone to it ;)

Best answers
Okay i agree and lightend it thnx for pointing it out, anyway i will continue working on this after christmas but heres how it stands atm

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd like to see orange highlights. Bash me for watching too much Bleach.

Best answers
Well soz Bapplebo narutos a full ass blonde, no orange here XD checkout enixs thread though.And if it does make any difference I'm planning on skinning my Ichio bankai model after i do the alpha maps for it

hehe anyway ladas

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom