Uzumaki Naruto (Younger Version)

Best answers
Hey well I have to practise skinning cell shade for a naruto mod so this will be my practise round.Note this model is not for the mod it was done by reckoning of fire with some edits by me, so if u'll want to know what its going to be used for ask Reck.

i know cause its cell shade there is not alot to c&c but wat im realy looking for is
does it have the naruto feeling etc anyway c&c welcome

DMW

Best answers
Nice start,i like the way he is cell shaded,cant wait to see more progress.

Best answers
I guess it's looking okey
He just looks a bit femanen cause he has cat eyes. if ya fix that he'll look a lot better

And remember, even a cellshaded skin should have shading. look at the Naruto GC games ^__^

Best answers
firstly i dont understand wat u mean Randy i used that pic as a ref when i drew the eyes with meh new tablet and then you post the same pic rofl on how to correct them but i'll check it out and see if i made any mistakes thanx.anyway okay so u want an extra shade of shadow np

Best answers
Sweet! the hairs just bothers me :p looks little stupid xD but great start. /me loves cell shaded models!

Best answers
Elemental said:
firstly i dont understand wat u mean Randy i used that pic as a ref when i drew the eyes with meh new tablet and then you post the same pic rofl on how to correct them but i'll check it out and see if i made any mistakes thanx.anyway okay so u want an extra shade of shadow np
lol, i can see a big difference, can you?
Your eyes are to cat-ish ,correct that and it will look 10x better i assure you.

tip of today!: Keep your hand still when you draw =p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The face looks almost perfect. I don't watch/read Naruto, but I kinda know what he looks like, and I think he looks spot on. Great work, keep it up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Elemental said:

wat im realy looking for is does it have the naruto feeling?
yes, it have it.

Sadner said:
tip of today!: Keep your hand still when you draw =p
Fixer of the "tip of today!" is Tryforce:
Tip of Today: Keep your hand still when you draw or use the pen tool. =P

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The problem with the cat-ish eye is that your skinmap is probably stretched, and really bad. I can see similar problems with the mouth, nose, and everything. What resolution are you skinning in, 8x8? Cause the skin is terribly pixelated and blurry. You're probably spending one little corner of a 256x256 on the face. Don't.

Best answers
Nise, you maybe could fix the black lines a little, the ones u skined not the outside ones.
make them more hard and darker.

Best answers
i think the model is looking good keep up the good work :yes:

Best answers

update, havent put much work in due to other projects but i think unless i get some good critz on how to fix the torso i'll restart it.

Best answers
W00t im really digging it elemental nice job =)

Hamppu said:
Sweet! the hairs just bothers me :p looks little stupid xD but great start. /me loves cell shaded models!
Man comments like these really piss me off, first if you read its the skin he wants coments, 2nd you just called my work stupid, like dude it would be fine if u just said hair bothers me a bit rather than jsut callin it stupid then xDing at me

CM said:
The problem with the cat-ish eye is that your skinmap is probably stretched, and really bad. I can see similar problems with the mouth, nose, and everything. What resolution are you skinning in, 8x8? Cause the skin is terribly pixelated and blurry. You're probably spending one little corner of a 256x256 on the face. Don't.
The skinmap of the head takes up about 512x512, dont blame him for nethin, i did the maps and all so yea =P

Best answers
the cell shading is going great! i can help you with the shading couse i got lots of cell shading plugins! plugins that are smoothing the outlines and such =] lookin great overall

Best answers
its good, but face skin could do better on those black lines.

PS. what modelling program u using?

Best answers
he is using 3D studio max 7 :) i think i anwsered your question :)
Elemental should post and update soon couse he grabed some of my cell shading plugins :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom