Uub For a final Form Of majin Buu...

Ex-Pro 1.2.3 Player
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think it would be cool if you had for the final Form Of Majin Buu as Uub and if you can't squeeze it in this build maybe in future ones : :)

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
not gonna happen.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You see him for maybe... three episodes. He's got no attacks at all, he didn't even know how to fight or fly.

:no:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hell for all i know I could be mixing up Budokia and DBZ again..... God I need to stop playing. But I swear he did a mind wave move to Goku which surprised him and he knew that he wanted to train uub after the fight.

Ex-Pro 1.2.3 Player
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
well from The final Episode of DBZ Goku was going to shoot a Kamehameha wave at Uub but he stopped because Uub was going to fall out of the ring

Best answers
Why does everyone insist on having every insignificant, irrelevant character from DB/Z/GT/AF/movie in this game?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wanting Uub because he used some kind of generic mental attack is like wanting Pan because she slapped Goten.

They were both in DBZ, but were so near the end they are not important and have practically no real depth to them. No plot surrounding them. No real attacks to their name.

Besides these facts, Buu has enough transformations without another one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
Wanting Uub because he used some kind of generic mental attack is like wanting Pan because she slapped Goten
XD

Including Uub as Buu's final form would mean taking away all his attacks. Uub only had one, when he was fighting Goku he screamed and there was a shockwave, but pretty much every character did that at one point or another. So no.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Now why no uub in ESF? He was in DBZ at the end. Im sure it could happen if they didn't make the GT uub.

The end of DBZ was made by the creators of GT. The real final dbz episode is Celebrations with Majin Buu.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
>;o lies! the celebrations with buu isnt made by akira toriyama, i have the manga, Uub is there, uub is a reincarnation of majin buu, because goku mades a secret wish for him to be reincarnated with the dragonballs... at the end of dbz goku goes off with Uub, as Uub is ment to be the next protector of earth =]. Ergo, if GT wasnt the ****ty fan made crap it is, Uub was ment to be the star.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Noes, you can see it as the graphics and voices change after that episode. + the story get's just as crappy as in GT. Maybe the end of dbz manga was made by Akira but the anime surely is not.

Best answers
I would like to see Uubu as a Bonus char, even though having some of his stuff ported from GT. He would be pretty ok as a Bonus char. I know ESF is all about Z only.

Or better yet make it so you can add classes. Its up to the team

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok is Uub is going to be a bonus character then I want Master Roshi as one also. When he powers up, he gets all huge and musclely and then fires the "Kamehameha Wave" Not the Kamehameha that Goku took. Remember in DB how Master Roshi would own with that HUGE beam.... Classic!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol Roshi would kick ass as a custom model...But never as a new character. You said it urself, he uses a big kamehameha. Now how many characters can already use the kamehameha?

IF you want uub that badly, just make it so the transformation of to kid buu is edited into oh lets say, kid buu blockign a giant spirit bomb form a ssj goku model. REplace the kid buu model with uub abd the sound and then BOOM! Instant Uub

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom