UT2004 Demo -Get it at FilePlanet

Best answers
http://www.fileplanet.com/files/130000/136843.shtml *drools*

ARG! I shoulda started d/ling this when i was awake 1:00 in the morning, now i'm gonna be stuck in line forever ;/

I've been waiting for this for a while now, since i got entirely bored of UT2003 (for obvious reasons). Driving vehicles... flying around, killing little creatures that get in your way (hopefully available in the demo). Though its weird, UT was its own game, but UT2003 seem to steered towards Q3A, now just looking at the info for UT2004... planetside? Bah, who cares, planetside sucks anyway for one reason -- too many bugs, and you have to pay to play.

As long as the game turns out how i thought it would i'm not complaining :D
*EDIT*
Phear the warning :scared:
UT2K4 Demo, Account Sharing, and You
There are some hot files coming out, like the UT2004 demo, but don't be tempted to share your Subscription. This is just a friendly reminder that sharing the account with your friends is not kosher. We automatically suspend accounts for suspected sharing, and your account can be terminated. And that would just suck, wouldn't it? -- Dakota
(on main page of fileplanet)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fileshack rules.

Planetside only has bugs cause you try to run it on your dad's Compaq Presario 350mhz p2...on 38.8 dialup. Through AOL. In a thunderstorm. With Kazaa on in the background.

There was nothing wrong with UT2k3. And UT2k4 is good. Very good. Although if you have trouble running Planetside, I doubt your voodoo2 will handle this either.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't really like the "quakey" games. I usually enjoy games like R6, or CS, but UT2k3 was allright, just that it didn't bring anything new to the table except for ragdoll physics, which still was fairly new. Planetside was way too redundant, plus you had to pay a mothly fee.... yeah right. thank god for the beta test, or I would have wasted my money on that game. Utk2k4 looks good, but I doubt it will really be anything special, plus I have a bias towards the more quakier games, so I probably won't like it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
UT2k4 takes everything wrong with all the other action-based FPSes and fixes it; then it takes everything right from them and crams it in. The voice chat is actually really good, for instance--they even have this Hawking-like robo-voice type of option thing, I think.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I hope that it's true, becuase it sounds like I would enjoy it. Either way I'm going to give it a fair shot (yay for demos).

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I've been playing it recently and it's very fun. The graphics look almost the same as UT2K4, but the gameplay seems to be more enhanced.

I've always preffered deathmatch games (or deathmatch-style games) to team-based ones, but the Onslaught mode in this game is awesome. It's a good mix of weaponry and vehicular combat.

I can't wait for the full game to come out. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They did a good job balancing the vehicles versus the weapons, too. Vehicles aren't impossible to kill, and players aren't easy to kill if they are good with dodges. The way they control is really cool too--you can aim in 360 degrees while still drving forward!!

Also--imagine the scale of planetside or tribes, but sped up to UT speeds. The game is action packed, and many times already have I had cool fun stories through the demo.

I for one can't wait. Hehehe.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok.... that was a cool game. I thought that there were mechs, but then i noticed they were just turrets, but that game was really fun. Gotta give a thumbs up, the vehicles were done well and so were the other weapons. Looks like I'm going to buy this one.

Best answers
omg this game is teh pwnz0r played it 12 hours and i still don´t get enouf >O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom