💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm

I believe people have seen that photo.Its fake as hell

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have to look around the site. He has models on them and I have to say that the ssj5 goku is not all that bad, still need work on the skin but the hair is really nice.

Best answers
thanx

im still waitin on the people who wanted the ussj5 model to reply its the least they could do is to let me know wut they think

Best answers
those are preety good, nice site btw.

oh and yoji if you don't like then keep yo comments to yourself so you don't get flammed, ok?

Best answers
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK U VERY MUTCH DEMONLORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The model is the best i ever seen i love it and ok only one thing not a complain just a reminder ok the hair it should be taller and it should be black drawings in it otherwise the model kicks ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS thank you once again!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
god bless us everyone for models that make the game funner for at least a day or two

Best answers
says the site is down for me whats the deal?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh My God DEMONLORD when are you going to take that annoying music out of your website and the kiddy stuff....Dude remodel your site.I dont really like FAKE STUFF like a SUPER SAIYAN 5 GOKU I think they make Goku look stupid with a ridicolous LOOK.But its a nice model but the fact is that theres no beyond ssj4.........

Best answers
Heheh, speaking of fakes, I assume you've all seen fake Gohan and Vegeta SSJ20's? Damn, they'd be pretty cool in ESF ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hostile I wanna see the pics of what your talking about to see if I can agree or not lol.

Best answers
You DO know that Vegetrunks in the picture in your sig is fake as well, Vegetto91.

Best answers
and vegetto91, why do u care so much about what models are which?
u don't need to flame demon for ur lack of interest in the model.
some people like it, so back off.
not all models you see are "DBZ" related, so get used to it.
keep your unwanted opinions to urself, cause all u're doing it making the author feel bad.
i want to see you come up with something better? =)

~
peace out, and nice model

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom