Should I make a Ussj5 Goku Model???

• YES!!!!

Votes: 18 41.9%
  • HECK NO!!!

Votes: 25 58.1%

• Total voters
Best answers
Iv be asked by a few people who liked my ssj5 goku model to create a ussj5 goku model so im making a poll to ask you all if i should spend/waste my time on it.

Best answers
PLEASE!

PLEASE DO A USSJ5 Goku ok i admit that its just an fantasy figure but think of it a USSJ5 goku! In that case the muscles should be enormous!!!

Best answers
Even if it's a fantasy figure, I would like too see it. He would need enourmous muscles and a least hair that's 2 meters long.

Best answers

No there isnt but think of a ssj5 goku with enormous muscles! think how freakin cool it would be!

Best answers
Re: ...

Exactly the hair needs to be like 2 meters long and the muscles should be very very big!

Best answers
Yes, please do. And where can I see this SSJ5 Goku model of yours?

Best answers
Not that I would ever use it, but cool to see none the less, I say go for it man! Good luck :yes:

Best answers
dude, i love your SSJ5 model, it brings a tear to my eye to play with such a well done model plz do a USSJ5 model :yes:

Best answers

i would really appriciate if u did one please

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think if you make a MODEL that big it will LAG dont you think but its your choice..............o_o take the music off your website HIBIKI was right IS ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Best answers
already

hey i already made an ssj5 goku model for those of u who didnt know its at www.geocities.com/mvasilakos this poll is to ask the question if i should beef its arms and legs up to make it look like an ussj5 so let me know wut i should do cuz at this point im not goin to make one

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom