Best answers
I made a USSJ Vegeta Model but can't put it anywhere...

(I edited the one in ESF)

But I don't know how to skin OR make it an ESF model Useable...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice model! if you wanna make a skin for it the best program to get would be HLModel Viewer you can get it from the same place as milkshape and you can import the design of the skin. (remember has to be in 256 colours!)

Peace Out

BrunO

Best answers
I know

It's just I am unsure as to where to color ect. I have already edited skins, but never made one!

P.S. How do I complie all them into an .MDL file?

Best answers
to know where to color you have to skin map it. skin mapping isnt the easiest thing to do and it takes time but since u just edited the vegeta your already one step ahead. just edit the skin that it came with and make another skin for the shoulder pads. to compile....well just put the skin on it first then ask later.

Best answers
AND I made the muscles on arms and legs much bigger, but I am a noob to modelling, cut me some slack man!!!

Best answers
Well SORRY!!!!

I am new, I have no idea as to the terminology of it. All I know is I like the job I did, I wanna compile it and I WANNA KNOW HOW!!!!

Now can ANYONE HELP ME????

Best answers
but its ur first time so its alright, to put ur model in game replace the reference smd, i think with vegeta its like vegetanew.smd or something like that, then compile the qc. file and zang, there ya go

Best answers
Thanks...

It's supposed to be USSJ, Ultimate Super Saiyan, he went it at one time, him and remember in the Cell saga when Trunks went huge, that's USSJ.

Best answers
yeah i did(or should i say edited vegeta and turned into) a model on ussj trunks, in fact its somewhere on this forum called ussj trunks, but u need to round out the shoulders on vegeta, they look like shoulder pads

Best answers
Well, I am skinning it to have the Sayain Armor, thus the pads

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom