USSJ Vegeta (for those who wanted a bearable one)

Best answers
the body is horrible, good work on the hair though, doesnt look like the show but its a decent edit, the render makes it look better than it is, 3dmax :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he seems a bit too chunky at some spots, but other wise good
look at his fingers in the 1st pic, one of them is horribly mangled

Best answers
Good work!

you have done an excellent work! congratulations
i'd love to have that in my game but you can make him some eyes the 1 who has no eyes are brolly and trunks well thats an excellent job anyway, but dont forget i started iwas the first 1 who post about USSJ well you can have all the credit cuz u ade it but you know who start the idea hehehe, joke!

Excellent! keep up the good work!:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

P.S: im still waiting to download that ssj3 goku please post it at RS or somewhere i want that bad!

V'

Best answers
The right hand is a bit deformed.It looks as if his hand is made out of pointy sticks.The other one is just right.Other then that it looks good.

Best answers
It looks really good! Try fixing that missing poly on his right hand. Other than that.. it looks awsome! Good job!:D

Best answers
Thats one fine piece of work ya made there :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Best answers
YO! good job! I am glad u didnt forget TO REMOVE THE PUPILS in the eyes! !! Great job in remembering that!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
!!gime!!!!gime!!!!gime!!!!gime!!
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually in SSJ2, also Ultra, it IS more spiked.. Even that pic is more spiked.. Bit hard to see but it still is. :)

Best answers
OMFG, someone Tetris-ized vegeta o_O

rofl, no offence man, but his body is really blocky, buffing him up so much will look hidious on any model, without adding extra pollys that is, and the hair looks really wierd, like a dried out old paint brush :shocked:

Best answers
yah well as i said i was just trying to make a ussj veg for those peeps that wanted one adn i wasnt gonna remodel anything.

oh yea about the hand i acidentally pulled a finger way out lol ill fix it.

as for the release definately today when i get home i have som anims to fix first because of the size of the model.

as for the people taht dont like it as it is please be my guest and fix it im obliging anyone to edit it in any way they want to.

thanx for the poesitive response tho:fight: :yes:

Best answers
You guys.. STOP ASKING HIM! Damn! Hell release it when he wants to!... noobs.. ;(

Well.. when I said fix the missing poly on the right hand.. I ment left.:laff:

Good Job.:shocked:

Best answers
It looks fine. Yes of course there are parts that need improving but its not hidious. The hair just looks like USSJ Vegeta's and the body might not look perfect but it is extremely buff. I'm sure plenty of people will download and use it.

Best answers
my model went under a large overhaul, much better than the first release

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom