Best answers
hey some of u guys who have been here longer may remember my old ussj trunks model edits from back in the day, well i made a new one, this time from scratch, this is about an hour of work u see, its not nearly done, i fixed some things after making these screen shots, just use ur imagination and picture his arms beefier and more shapely, cause im too lazy to make new screenshots and upload them right now, and that skin on the face is temporary, well thats about all my excuses, here u go,

USSJ Trunks

Best answers
1.leave skinnign to teh pros...
2.why are u making shapes in milkshape and sticking them together? thats what max is for... in milkshape you are supposed to make the verteces one by one and then make a face with them....

The head is ok, but i have to be honest... the body is horrible...

all you are doing is making shapes, editing the shapes, and slapping them on... no welding, they are just slapped on there... just get 3ds max and learn how to weld and you should be on your way.... if u cant afford max, then learn how to model vertex by vertex...

have fun

Best answers
ok sonic this is about an hour of work like i said, lets see u do better in an hour i already said im not nearly done why dont u read, have u ever noticed how i always show what i start with and post pics of my progress as it gets better?

Best answers
Listen, I didnt flame you, just giving my comments on model... and i can make beter in an hour... becasuse what you are doing is making shapes and editing them then slapping them on, i could do that in 5 minutes... listen i am not flaming YOU or the model, i just gave u my comments then u jumped on me...

Best answers
the only shapes i through together were on the arms, and ive already fixed that up, look at the link again, tell me if its completely terrible still

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No need to start a flame war terror, you can't ask for criticism and then get upset with what you hear. IMO the model is just bad, it looks sloppy, the arms are terrible, and the hair is ugly. The skin is alright, but so far you've done only the head.

Best answers
look, im not mad at the criticism, im mad at the way some people put it, i always say, i like criticism, and its true but not when the criticism is "thats just terrible" ok??! sorry sonic for jumping on u, im not gettin upset about ur criticism, im just cranky cause i havent gotten much sleep this week, and also optimus, i just updated right as u posted so look again and tell me what u think, but nobody seems to like my models, i suppose i should throw in the towel since i seem to be getting worse judging by the feedback

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No reason to throw in the towel, negative criticism isn't that bad. it's a reason for you to strive harder.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im just cranky cause i havent gotten much sleep this week
heheh. blame the sleepiness eh? lol funny reason

Best answers
Originally posted by DarktoothDKD

heheh. blame the sleepiness eh? lol funny reason
lol im not kiddin i seriously am not used to this sleep schedule, i went from wakin up at 1pm and now for school i gotta wake up at 6am

Best answers
jesus dude, that hair is really good! you got it like perfect! the body could use a little more proportion, as the arms are like down to his knees and wider than his torso, but overall it was a pretty good job!

Best answers
thanks wonton, and there is an update of my progress, its at the same link above, its my skin after an hour of work, i finally read jboskmas skinning tutorial so i think its better than my previous skins, its not done, i still gotta work on some shading and stuff, but i dont feel like workin anymore today, but what do u think so far?

*edit* oh well ill just put the link down here*
USSJ TRUNKS (ALMOST DONE WITH SKIN)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Much better Fatman, good for not throwing in the towel! Keep it up man!

Best answers
hmmmmmmm let your skinner skin it,but when you redo,usualy when you redo a model a cole times youll learn from your mistakes,i think you should,this is far from complete man.the hair is nice but looks alittle highpolly,face looks wide,his whole body is porportioned bad so it looks like hes dwarfs,i know what your thinking,we'll scale him,but thats not the problem,he needs to be fixed in his body proportioned then beef him up like 50% cuase right now its like ss trunks:-/.......peace......listen to the sonic dude..........

Best answers
well i made an update on trunks, its the same link, but for the lazy people ill put the link right here, USSJ Trunks

i only added 1 updated pic so u can compare it with the last skin, i added eyes, and made the suit darker, i also added some polys to the arms just to make them smooth and round, so how does it look now? (btw for our not as bright friends, the updated skin+model is the first pic i added this cause in the past people didnt understand just by looking)

*edit* now ive added an update for Armored SSJ Trunks, here it is, same story as the USSJ, only the first pic is new SSJ Trunks

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That looks much better but the sholders are alittle to wide.

Best answers
uff i think i have to learn many things about modeling because: i saw the pic and thought, wow nice work for an hour, and than i red the comments :)

but maybe its because i watched the pic with 16 colours and with 640x480 :rolleyes:

ok I like your model...

edit

ok I like THE PIC of usj Trunks under the link in the first post in this threat...

...with 16 colours ;)

one more edit

ok I like the FRONT pic of the usj Trunks MODEL under the link in the fist post in this threat...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom