USSJ Trunks WIP

Best answers
Lookin' good so far. (a lot of elite modelers on this board)
My suggestion is look for references on his body and face and do the hair last.

Best answers
I dont get why the **** your not listening for critz. Another reason you haven't improved. Your posting work, but your obviously not listening. If you only wanted praise from people, make your own forum, and tell people they can only say your work is good. DON'T POST SHINNY RENDERS, it makes it hard to criticize.

Best answers
Lol hes been told like 4 times now lol. And hitman u sayin this dude is l337? anyway trunks ewar isnt that big, it should be smaler ^_<

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont know why you can't make out your models like your "vegeta" model....

Best answers
LaHeen said:
Lol hes been told like 4 times now lol. And hitman u sayin this dude is l337? anyway trunks ewar isnt that big, it should be smaler ^_<
I'm never going to say someone is '1337' because that is friggan retarded. I won't EVER. I said a lot of 'elite' modelers are on this board.

ps spelang r a pluz lolz

Best answers
at least i try... rehab is for quiters and i ant quiting this is a hard modela nd **** u if u are better than me i don't care i think its good for a yr of learning wit no tut. i do it how i want to and i do listen i got the mouth fixed and i goto finnished ussj anyway..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um...who are you talking to?
And yeah, the model could use some work..

Best answers
ok i'm sry about my last post...an here is the shade pic off milkshape if any 1 can help me "i'm listening" plz c&c thx

Best answers
well, no offense intended, but that does not really look like trunks at all, i mean it is not bad, but it just does not look like him. i would say look at some more refs, spend more time on the face and re-think that mouth. it makes him look like he has a bitter beer face

Best answers
post some dam flat shaded pics>_< people cant give you help if they cant see the polyplacment or see were the detail is,

the face looks strange IMO because of the way the mouth is built and how the eyes are built, it looks like you have made faces every were instead of using them were you need to (hope that made sence.....)

Best answers
thats good and the one with the hair, the latest update, not the the one with only face, the one with that bundled on the back...
almost look like gohan in merai timeline... a lil more work on the hair and its him!

yeah, it fits perfectly, even the sad face... so many pplz died, he is really sad hehe

and the middlest thorn of hair thingy... you should really remove it, as shown in those refs
it should be only morrored, I mean its looking nice but in the show he doesnt has it

and it looks pretty good m8! lol how come I dont know how to make unfinished models so shiny and good looking!!! lol

Best answers
meh, try squashing in the face a bit, as when you mirrored, the proportions went all wrong (looks like hes got a fat face)

Best answers
Same. Squashing the face will make the model a lot better, great work btw!!

Best answers
MUAHAH masseve body i got on him i will finnished the body and then hair and atack armor and remove the body parts i don't need :p

Best answers
HE IS FLAT -_-, like really flat, anyway this is more like brolly then trunks, trunks aloways wore amour when he was ussj -_-

Best answers
i know CAN U READ?!?!?! lol read more then look at pics don't get stupid so thats just the basic body when i round it and finnish it i will make armor to fit it and see where i have to delete parts

Best answers
why would you model the amour? you should just model it... it would be much easier for u and meh. but i still say hes more of brolly then trunks -_-

Best answers
because that took me all night so i will do more later and he is USSJ just like broly but slightly smaller and this is my 1st sayian armor so i hope this will turn out alright this is just for practice and proof of skill for later :p

Best answers
Ok Ok -_- watever... and remember brolly weas like 2x bigger the ussj cas he was like lssj -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom