Best answers
hey everybody, i have a USSJ Trunks that i finished for anybody who likes him, it kinds sucks but hey, its free and if u dont like it, dont ask for it.
P.S. thats an older pic now its alot bigger and buffer

USSJ Trunks

if u like it, my email is [email protected] but otherwise tell me what u all think?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's crazy/scary. You'll poke your eye out!

Noah
GreenTaco

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Models look great man

You gotta link em sometime, get them out to the community!

Best answers
dude shut the hell up, im not tryin to be a big whoop or whatever the hell u said, if u dont like it dont ask for it its as simple as that, im just helpin out the people out there who, like me, like a different model or two, and i guess its wrong, according to u and alot of other people on the forums, and the one on the bottom of the page is the one we r talkin about so its not just dmz and esf combined

p.s. for all the models i take things from i give credit so good for u, you pointed out the complete obvious

Retired
Best answers
k android reply!! it's been a while since there was a good flame here :)

Best answers
alright well, android, sorry ur entitled to ur opinion, ur leader said u were good at modeling so ur opinion is valid, but anyways, once again the forums have caught me off guard again, too many people email me saying i suck and stuff like that so sorry for u people who liked it, but now THIS model is also closed down to the public, and i probly wont post anything else, its conjesting my email too badly

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom