Best answers
hey everybody, i fixed ussj trunks up a bit, i think it looks alot better, look at the top of the page all the way down to see how its progressed. well, everybody let me know where to go from here. (in case u cant see that well i made the little part in the middle of his hair like on the reference picture)USSJ Trunks v.3

Best answers
sweet model... but make the hair sway a little more instead of just spikes... but good job dude... and the face looks a little weird.... if you send me the model i can fix it for ya....

Best answers
nah thanks but im usin this as kinda my learning project, i know its not great yet, but hey, look how far it came since 6 days ago, its gettin there

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks fine but the hair color is somewhat off of ssj...

Best answers
Looks cool but his hair makes him look like brolly. doesnt his hair just curve upwards?

Best answers
no look at the reference pic at the bottom of the page, his hair gets really rigid in ussj

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Wow good job, Fatman, you sound and your models look like your going to be a pro modeler pretty soon :)

Best answers
His feet need to be a bit wider, and his hair should be a bit more spaced out so you can see the part in his hari down the middle.

Best answers
ha ha thanks spitfire but im very far from that level, this was a model edit, i didnt actually make the whole thing, but i think im startin to get the hang of it.

oh yeah and u can see the part in his hair i guess the color i used for his hair is a little too bright, ill try shading in the part a little bit so u can see it better

Best answers
Aight, and when your done, release it for Download PLZ so i can replace it with my Trunks for ESF 2.0 in the mean time.

Best answers
sure thing, im workin on shading the underside of the parted hair right now, ill give it to whoever wants it when im done completley, cause ive been givin it to alot of people since i started and they have all been half assed, so im waitin till i have no more errors on it before i give it out again, and that of course is why im showin pics and askin for suggestions

Best answers
I Dont Like It it looks rubbish youve changed the ahir (obviousley) but i dont think its USSJ.
but i suppose thats what would be made by an

AMATEUR

J/K

Best answers
You Obviousley Havent Heard I Model For The Opera You Dimwit.
You Couldent Even Test My Models.

Best answers
wow im impressed ur better than a 14 year old, which by the way that was the first time ive done a model, ps: the opera sucks it always crashes

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok who the hell has the music in there sig??

its not lagging but its just really annyoying...

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like the model too much at all, sorry. TheHoodedWonder has music in his sig, and it is annoying. Luckily, you can turn it off. It's still annoying though.

Noah
GreenTaco

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mirai USSJ
You Obviousley Havent Heard I Model For The Opera You Dimwit.
You Couldent Even Test My Models.
well he is just a tad bit cocky now isnt he......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom