Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Hey this is a small edit.its a ussj goku. i just can't geta sayain armor skin to fit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O Gogeta91 and im Vegetto91 why did you stole my number 91.People are gonna think I have two accounts.Also get a host try this website go to image upload. www.dodstudios.net don't try in your comp.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude he's a new member show some respect anyway you only have 34 posts that doesn't make you anything yet your still a nub....So stop with the attitude.Anyway try getting the pic hosted soon or either this thread goes down.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Solidus Fox said:
O_OO_Oomg, he's ****ing retarded man. what are ya, blond???O_OO_O
You can have a big pink furry warning for that flame.

Please, if you don't get the poc hosted by the time I end school tomorrow the thread goes, so please hurry if you please. :) :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey this is a small edit.its a ussj goku. i just can't geta sayain armor skin to fit
/
Lol. Look at the link my documents..LMAO. Oh and Vegetto I tryed telling you about him taking your name hehe. Anyways find a host instead of Esforces.com/mydocuments LOL. I want to see the model.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegetto91, don't worry about him having the same number, us mods have ways of seeing multiple accounts. ;)

Anyways, please do get that image hosted, no picture = no thread

Best answers
Vegetto91, the post count doesnt always count.. I have been here longer then someone like UltraPerfectCel but he "posts" so much that he has a post count of about 400 when mine is like 180 :D

Try hosting it couse hosting from your computer wont work

Best answers
ok i will tell the truth.. its bad u can fix it by getting rid of a bit of hair/try and improve the mucles because he looks fat >_< and also from the looks of it the hair dosnt fit right on the back of the head
try to fix those

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, it looks like he was electricuted. It's ok for a first edit, but fix the hair all around. Get rid of that big bundeled up hair at the bottom by his ears, and make less spikes. Also fix those bangs.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To the people who so kindly pointed out that his "my documents" link was incorrect:

He only needs to hear it once. Stop using other peoples' mistakes as an excuse for spam.

Get rid of some of the hair in the front and shape his arms and torso more like a human's. Skinnier, more... roundness and texture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom