Using Gallit Gun aura with models

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Like they did in the Kamehameha WRL, doing the same on Gallit Gun Aura making it more flashy, more real and, well in the highest quality possible (not in drawings xD) Yeah im talking about the aura although the wave also is good (I'm sure you guys already work on the Gallit gun beam balls, it should be differ from Kamehameha though...)

Peace.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, and now that we're at it let's make models for all the attack effects!
Don't know how will that be.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
They should do it, after all since its the last release, they should aspire for the best quality in anything (they do in most things)

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds interesting, but unnecessary imo. The sprite is enough, and a flashy wrl would probably look munted with the turbo aura on aswell. As it stands i dont think any attack needs a wrl except for high-order beams. A wrl big-spiritbomb might be interesting though.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
at some attacks it will be necessary! (ball attacks) and yeah at the aura;why not!

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like i said, high-order beam attacks - KHH, FF, gallit gun, masenko, mouthblast etc

I only remember the gallit gun aura in the show like that once, and that was an epic climax scene, at the beginning when a lot of composition methods for Z fighting were being experimented with. The ggaura should be smaller and linked to the hands, buts thats just my opinion.

If any ball attack needs to look like the wrl beamhead, it would be the bigbang type, or when a kame torpedo type is fired. Generic balls/beams should look generic imo

Last edited:
Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The problem with the GG aura is that you give your opponent the chance to see what mover you're doing... personally I was always a victim to special beam cannon attacks since the charge sprite IS really small.. same goes for Kamehameha and other beams.

As cool as an identical (to the show) GG aura would look, that much of attention being drawn towards you just for a medium powered beam, is kind of ridiculous. (In the last open beta GG was toned up to match KHH).

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the aura is cool the way it is know, no need to waste time in that in my opinion. The new beam and beam head justifies the work but the same wont happen about GG aura i think.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
It looks too simple (Its drawn) They should do the same on 3D it would look different, and it won't attract any more attention than the one we have right now, be logic. (Yeah no need to do it super flashy, minor minor minor flashy)

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GG aura is very spiky. How would a spiky aura look with a not very worked "minor to minor" 3D model? I honestly dont know but i can only remember 1.2.x swooping auras. You need to specify your idea so we can visualise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom