Using ESF in single player?

Best answers
hi, just wondering if it is possible to play with ESF in the original HL maps, (with the monsters etc) or something simialr (not just like normal bots) but like Svencoop where u can team up with others to fight monsters.
or at least is it possible to have a map thats like "Stadium3" from svencoop where u can spawn monsters into an arena? let me know if ne of this is to crazy to do or wat u think. thnx :idea: :talk: :confused:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
never thought of that, thnx Rick! }P-)

1 que about the topic - I REALLY DONT NEED TO CONFIG EACH MAP WITH THE NEW
MONSTER_MM.DLL THAT YOU CREATED???
and if so then how do I "SUMMON" the monster - console commands??? if so then which?
("...I am the eternal stupid monster, I will grant you any semisingleplayerthingy mod gaming thing, what is your desire?...")

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you dont make monsters, unless you make maps, there for you place them on the map (i think) i think to play esf with a sven map invloved abit of scripting as my friend dragonsoul2003 tried doing once but went wrong,,, meaning not being able to go to certain places on the map because of scale size etc like that...

unless you mean spawning a monster like admin command? to do that you would need esf running with sven which again involves scripting lol

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Jayster said:
you dont make monsters, unless you make maps, there for you place them on the map (i think) i think to play esf with a sven map invloved abit of scripting as my friend dragonsoul2003 tried doing once but went wrong,,, meaning not being able to go to certain places on the map because of scale size etc like that...

unless you mean spawning a monster like admin command? to do that you would need esf running with sven which again involves scripting lol
Or you just download my (modified) monster plugin and then you can spawn them with a command :)

can you give the commands and how to make monsters?
Read the readme that comes with botmans monster plugin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom