Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Dont like it, it just deasnt make sense

• I hate It, quit spammin the forum

• Total voters
Best answers
Hello,

I Dont know exactly how possible this is, but....

I was wondering if there was a way you guys could create a subsidy of ESF and make it to where you can use one of the ESF Characters in the actual game half-life and make to where you can use their attacks in the game.

Again, i dont know if this is possible, or if it is, how hard it would be, but i think, and im pretty sure other fans would agree, this would be one of the sweetest things that you could do in half-life. I mean, imagine SSJ Goku going in a shooting a KaMeHaMeHa at an enemy, or at one of those annoying scientists.

I was just Wondering, thanks for your time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
start esf
load a half life map

that should do it.

Best answers
I'm sorry, i wasnt very specific. Whati meant was i wanted to play as goku through the half-life game in single-player mode. And pain, i did that, it loaded the map, but all the securty gaurds and scientists were gone, plus it wouldnt go to the next loading screen. If anyone could help me out, i would be much oblidged

Best answers
Sparda99 said:
I'm sorry, i wasnt very specific. Whati meant was i wanted to play as goku through the half-life game in single-player mode. And pain, i did that, it loaded the map, but all the securty gaurds and scientists were gone, plus it wouldnt go to the next loading screen. If anyone could help me out, i would be much oblidged

*giggle*

Just load the map, type in mp_monster 1 or enable monster in console, then you at least got the monster :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No it isn't possible. This probably could have gone in suggestions as well o_O.

Best answers
na it would bbe boren al u would haf 2 do is fly through te levals and kameha any moster u c

Best answers
the chars would be tiny vs the huge monsters, thhis since esf is scaled down...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The team isn't going to touch anything having to do with single player until the multiplayer aspects of the mod are nailed down securely. Besides, Half Life 2 will probably be out by the time they finish beta 1.3, and then why would they want to toy around with Half Life's single player game?

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*sigh*

Last time, Elmo. You're banned for 2 weeks. Come back when you're feeling more mature.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Remember spamming threads is teh bad MadCatz. Also remember that these people are always watching you o_O. Since you are new here I'll give you an "unofficial" warning for spam.

Best answers
Sparda99 said:
You could play as any ESF character through HL, but you would have to edit the joints and movements so that the models dont mess up while playing it.

Not to mention the size ratio to everything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom