Usher is dead, the singer/actor..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Usher were to die, would I cry?.
Heh, Rhymes too =P.
I R GOING TO KILL USHER. GIMME ME A MIN ALONE WITHOUT ANY OF HIS HOMIES OR DAWGS AND HE R A DEAD MAN o/.

Best answers
Spunky said:
Who cares? Usher sucks anyways. :rolleyes:

But seriously now, this has to be some joke. Famous people don't die in terrible car accidents. It just doesn't happen... I'm not saying that it couldn't happen, but it's extremely unlikely. Like, 1/1000000 odds.
Um, Princess Diana?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Such terrible sadness comes in my life but once every minute. I'll try to get over it, though it make take me to the end of that last sentence.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scruff said:
Um, Princess Diana?
I wrote that too, but deleted it in case it wasn't seen to be 'in good taste'.
mf29 said:
What are you talking about?
Princess Diana was the Princess of Wales, she died a few years ago in a car crash. More info here.

He's right though, celebrities are still made of flesh and bone like the rest of us, suceptible to car crashes, shootings and shark attacks.

Anyway, I trawled the net (including BET.com) and there's no mention anywhere, not even on the official Usher message boards :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
What are you talking about?
Princess Diana was pretty famous, yet she died in a car accident, in case you didn't know. Anyway, he probably didn't die, it would be all over the internet otherwise. So far I found one message saying he died, adn that was on a different forum. Not other good source has any information he died...so this is bogus.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scruff said:
Um, Princess Diana?
Many theories have led to the conclusion that Princess Diana was assassinated, and it wasn't an 'accident'. Those are just theories though.

Best answers
There will always be conspiracy theories about the deaths of certain people..
- Kurt Cobain was murdered by Courtney Love or someone hired by her..
- Elvis was abducted by aliens (people actually believe this o_O) or didn't die at all, just wanted to get away from the famous life
- Hitler never died, his death was made up by the allied forces to calm the world
- 2Pac is still alive, plotting a comeback and revenge

Conspiracy theories suck (Coca-Cola invented Hitler to promote their drinks -_-)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He obviously did not die, it's been almost a day, I was watchin BET news yesterday and it said usher was making a new movie, he isn't dead.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kimfu said:
There will always be conspiracy theories about the deaths of certain people..
- Kurt Cobain was murdered by Courtney Love or someone hired by her..
- Elvis was abducted by aliens (people actually believe this o_O) or didn't die at all, just wanted to get away from the famous life
- Hitler never died, his death was made up by the allied forces to calm the world
- 2Pac is still alive, plotting a comeback and revenge

Conspiracy theories suck (Coca-Cola invented Hitler to promote their drinks -_-)
-Kurt Cobain shot himself.
-Elvis died on the toilet from a tranquillizer overdose.
-Hitler poisoned himself in a bunker with Eva Braun who chickened out at the last possible second.
-Tupac was shot.
-The Government put a chip in my brain.
-The President can hear my thoughts.
-We never landed on the Sun.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As was I (last three, stolen shamelessly from Red vs. Blue). The Elvis one is a bit far fetched true, but his death was so undashing i'd be willing to believe the lies to preserve my image of him.

Aliens > Drug-induced Toilet Death. You can't argue with science.

Best answers
Sarutobi Sensei said:
it is a hoax...they did the same thing with Kel from Keenan and Kel
Kel's not dead? wtf?!O_O I have got to start not beleiving stupid things.:rolleyes:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
-Hitler poisoned himself in a bunker with Eva Braun who chickened out at the last possible second.
Huh? I thougth he first shot his dog, then his girlfriend, and then he shot himself...Never heard something about poisoning...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just checked on Wikipedia and it turned out to be both. He swallowed cyanide then pulled the trigger. Learn something new every day.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron said:
Huh? I thougth he first shot his dog, then his girlfriend, and then he shot himself...Never heard something about poisoning...
He had to make sure he didn't survive to face trial for his crimes, so he poisoned himself, and shot himself in the head just to be sure he wouldn't survive.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Now I get that Family Guy skit where Hitler and Eva Braun are sitting and they say "one, two, three" Ahaha, you didnt do it!

erm, anyways.

I still fail to see proof that he died, therefore he's alive.

Best answers
It's been too long for the news, or any other entertainment show, not to even mention the car crash/death.... sooo, no hes alive. P.S. So is Elvis Presley

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
clen said:
It's been too long for the news, or any other entertainment show, not to even mention the car crash/death.... sooo, no hes alive. P.S. So is Elvis Presley
Seems you guys have stopped talking about Usher a long time ago, he isn't dead so technically the thread shouldn't be open.

Best answers
mf29 said:
Seems you guys have stopped talking about Usher a long time ago, he isn't dead so technically the thread shouldn't be open.
I believe it turned into a thread based on hoaxes and conspiracies.
Which is perfectly good and popular thread to have.'

Now being a wannabe mod, I still think thats against the rules...report threads you have problems with to mods working the forum you're posting at.

Anyway, this thread isnt being out of hand in any kind and shouldnt be closed just to make a new thread with a new topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom