URGENT MUST HELP!!!!!!!

Best answers
ive installed half life and esf and am only interested in playing bots and wen i go into create game in lan and press ok it omes up with a message saying invalid DLL version! wat the heck does that mean i had this game working without steam a while ago bur now it jus wont work at all.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
And as you might already know now, we don't really help people that don't use steam :)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To anwser in a straight line. ESF dosent run to well with STEAM. WON has big bug issues and you only have a 10% chance that your install to WON will actualy work.

So to fix the problem you need STEAM if you want to play online or not.

Best answers
thnx anyways i would use steam but my friend already registered my copy of hl on his steam looks like he'll be buyin me one to replace it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Only $10-$20 in a game store or $9.95 over steam.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Well, thats quite easy. When you got your active steam with half-life and or CS: 1.6 on it (not from condition zero pack). Simple run it either Half-Life or CS: 1.6 just once. When you are in the main menu, simple press the quit button, and install ESF. If you don't have Half-Life / CS: 1.6 in steam, download it first from the steam game list menu.

Best answers
IT WORKS

Thanks to all the people who helped me with my dilemma u have all been a great help

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom