When i load a game the console says that there are missing files
can somebody send me them?

Missing bitmap font: gfx\vgui\fonts\640_Scouterstats Text.tga
Missing bitmap font: gfx\vgui\fonts\640_Melee Text.tga

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Reinstall ESF.

There is no need to create a second thread asking the same question, whether by mistake or purpose.

Best answers
OK it wont happen again, ive tried it but the same files are still missing and i have another prob. the dragon ball mode doesnt work even in riverside dragon balls dont appear and ive tried mp_gamemode 2 and restart , any ideas? plz answer

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have to edit the game.cfg file found in your ESF directory in order for the Dragon Ball mode to work. At the top you should see a list mp commands, just change m_gamemode from 1 to 2.

None of the ESF stock maps work with the Dragon Balls but this map has them gathered in one spot already so you don't have to look for them: http://esf-world.com/index.php?c=fileinfo&file_id=21636

Just extract that to the maps folder in your ESF directory.

About the missing files; I don't have those either, plus there isn't a fonts folder in the gfx/vgui folder.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Linked
Best answers
Are you using Steam? I hope you are because most errors only show up on the WON Version.

Best answers
ok ill try thx yes im using steam any ideas with the missing files? are ther very important?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)