Ur fav. horror movies!

Best answers
topic title sayes it all, post ur fav. horror movies ooooorrrr just a list of some good horror movies.. (did i spell the horror correct? >,< i have a funny feeling that it doesnt look correct) My friend asked me to get him some big-ass-long list of horror movies so if u all may plz pretty

Best answers
You did spell "horror" correct, but you failed at "your".. (and says)

My favourite is "Dawn of the Dead" (1978)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Humm...
Dont know about my current favorite...but I do remember that when I was a child I LOVED Scream, the first one of course.

It was really strange, I liked to watch the part where Drew Barrymore gets stabbed over and over again =P

Best answers
I wouldn't really count Scream as horror.. Thriller seems to fit better.. Same goes for movies like Psycho etc.. Just some suspense, but not really Horror :)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Humm I guess you're right XD

What would fit horror...humm...=P I'll think this through...
Final Destination is a thriller too right? XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jacob's Ladder (1990), subtle, psychological horror.

I don't think there's been a decent, atmospheric, genuinely scary horror film in the last five years. Modern 'horror' seems to be C-list Hollywood tartlets running around screaming with bad camera work and a death metal soundtrack -_-

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Scary Movie 1,2,3 and 4 is scary ^_^..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
Final Destination is a thriller too right? XD
More like a comedy, me and my friends really laughed our ass off when watching Final Destination 2, when the glass window or what the hell it was fell on top of that kid. XD

I have never seen the movie, but i heard ?The Suffering? was pretty good as wel?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I personally love terrible, suck ass, just plain god awful horror flicks :p Intentionally or otherwise. I'll list a few.

Chopping Mall (1986) http://imdb.com/title/tt0090837/ - Surprisingly, it's about killer robots with lasers...no chopping in the entire movie.

Dead Alive (1992) http://www.houseofhorrors.com/deadalive.htm - So who's idea was it to let Peter Jackson direct Lod of the Rings after seeing this. Brilliant spoofy, gory as hell horror flick.

Dr. Giggles (1992) http://imdb.com/title/tt0104139/ - Tagline: The Doctor is out... of his mind. Need I say more? Unholy sespool of a film ;P

Killer Klowns from Outer Space (1988) http://imdb.com/title/tt0095444/ - I think we spent more time coming up with an entire back story for the fictitious homsexual relationship between the two lead guys in the film than we spent watching the movie. I think we got the better deal.

Ok, I'll leave you guys with one good one. This one's actually a TV Miniseries that was on in I think 1998 and video/dvd in 1999.

Storm of the Century (1998) http://imdb.com/title/tt0135659/ - Written for TV by Stephen King and infinitely better than "Rose Red" or the crappy adaptations of his books. Very psychological. Mr. Linoge is a perfect villain as he's perfectly and unspeakably evil. And he doesn't pretend otherwise.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
scary movie 1/2/3/4

althoguhi really loved one horror movie wich was about a demon who was awaking once in 100 years and who was there to kill people in his area, he ate in the second movie a small blond kid and his brother and dad looked everywhere for him.... damn then a school buss stoped and they got attacked aswell.

Damn i want the name!

it has only 2 chapters, i loved it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tryforce said:
scary movie 1/2/3/4

althoguhi really loved one horror movie wich was about a demon who was awaking once in 100 years and who was there to kill people in his area, he ate in the second movie a small blond kid and his brother and dad looked everywhere for him.... damn then a school buss stoped and they got attacked aswell.

Damn i want the name!

it has only 2 chapters, i loved it

Wasnt that Jeepers Creepers ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude i love you!

yes it is!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have to say I hate 99% of all horror films. Because the people in them are so god damn stupid they deserve to die.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hellraiser. all

Nightmare on Elm Street. all

Texas chainsaw massacre. all

Night of the living dead. all

Saw I and II

The thing.

Steven Kings, the Tommy knockers.

I hate teenager horror movies...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saw is awesome.... its really.... yeh...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only real time I got scared was in the old Excorcist (the 1990 version or something like that)

The movie itself was scary, but the DVD inside info is what got to me. I thought the movie was lame but after reading that it REALLY happened kinda got to me ;o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aliens used to scare me, does it count?

More like a comedy, me and my friends really laughed our as off in Final Destination 2, when the glass winodw or what the hell it was fell on top of that kid. XD
Nailgun to the back of the head = best death ever.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't usually watch horror movies. But like frsrblch said - if Alien counts, then that's my favorite one. x]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom