Upload Gogeta into ESF 1.2.3

Best answers
Hey I am new to ESF, and I dont know upload any of the character models that can be downloaded into ESF 1.2.3. I heard of cheaters on the servers I dont know if using one of the models from ESF-World is cheating. Someome help me.

Best answers
using a model from esf-w is not illegal @ all since only U see its that model (unless some1 else has the same model)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Download the model, and go to C:\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\*your email*\half-life\esf\models\player. Then, if your .mdl file has a name other than one of the existing esf characters, name it goku.mdl (unless otherwise stated in a readme or something), drag the original goku.mdl file from the goku folder and put him in the vegeta folder (cause theyre pals and youll want a backup). Now put the gogeta model (named goku.mdl in the goku folder. Chances are the model comes with instructions though.

Only you will see the model, and everyone elses Goku will look like Gogeta, but oh well.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's say you want the model to replace Goku. You name the model goku.mdl, and copy it into your Goku folder in the models directory. Or if you wanted it to replace Vegeta, you would rename the model vegeta.mdl, and save it in the Vegeta folder in the models directory.

Best answers
ok but now it says that it is the wrong version number and the proper version is 30

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom