Updating.. No update available? wtf?

Best answers
Well, I haven't played ESF in a while and forgot all about it (-_-') . Well, I saw some news on Half-Life 2 Files and decided to install HL to get back into ESF. Well, lucky me I registerd HL to another account and can't remember what it is. So I'm gonna get a new CD-Key but until then I wanted to play on WON (since I can't use steam). Whenever I try to look for a server or make one it says I have an outdated version of ESF 0_o. I just downloaded the latest version. Then I click ok and it trys to update my HL which is the latest. O_O Can someone please help? I won't be sending my CD in to get a new CD key in a few days, but I would still like to play.

Love the mod and really looking forward to the next version ;)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WON is gone, you can't use it anymore. You're going to have to wait until you get that new CD key. =/

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jea WON died about 1 year ago
a fiew weeks after 1.2 got out

in any case you can use it to make a lan game against a bot

Best answers
I tried making a lan game with bots but it did the same thing :\

If only I knew that email address :( Wait! It might be the same one I'm using for these forums.

Best answers
omg I am so happy!!! The email addressed I used long ago on here when I first signed up is the same as the one I used for Steam on my HL1 cd! I just saved $10 :) Sure I have to login in a diff name, but that only takes about 10 seconds :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom