Updating Half Life solves most problems.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Having annoying problems with ESF that seem not to have a solution? Well, the solution is probably updating half life. Without Half Life 1.1.1.0 Esf 1.2 will not work, and neither will EVM. So, update half life and you will solve your problems. I tried it out for myself and it's 1000% guaranteed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Way to state the obvious. O: Isn't it natural to update HL? I've been doing it since as long as I can remember when installing ESF.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Irony? You're using a very old version of Half-Life. So old that the network you're (trying) to use for online play is dead.

Use Steam, it's the only supported way to play Half-Life and mods online.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dan_esf_fanatic said:
Having annoying problems with ESF that seem not to have a solution? Well, the solution is probably updating half life. Without Half Life 1.1.1.0 Esf 1.2 will not work, and neither will EVM. So, update half life and you will solve your problems. I tried it out for myself and it's 1000% guaranteed.
There's been numerous updates to the Half-Life engine through Steam which you cannot download outside of it. Updating Half-Life is not the perfect solution to every problem since I (and many others) still experience runtime buffer overruns or failure to read memory at [hexadecimal value].

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Besides that point, you can't even play Half-Life / Earth Special Forces without steam letting updating it. There is no way your version can be out-of-date. As said above, use steam. You are still using the WON Version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom