Update

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know that everyone has seen the update for the double-tap swoop, including me, but apparently that update has been removed. Is it just me or is anyone else seeing the previous update on the main page? Forgive me if this has been brought up but I couldn't find it anywhere on the forums.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The update had about two pics of double tap swooping. I beleive it was goku swooping upwards (double-tap jump) and one with him swooping to the left. I saw it one day while i was on a friend's computer durign my ISP switch, but when i got my internet back on monday, there was no update. I'm sure i saw it though :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know where they were, still have them on my memory (or whatever you call it when the browser knows where you go)

*do not EVER post force pit pictures out side of the force pit*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and u get a warning for posting force pit material out side of the force pit

if u do that again expect it that access to be removed

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phatslugga said:
I know that everyone has seen the update for the double-tap swoop, including me, but apparently that update has been removed. Is it just me or is anyone else seeing the previous update on the main page? Forgive me if this has been brought up but I couldn't find it anywhere on the forums.
Oktagone moved servers recently, and this caused some downtime for the site/forums as well. I believe that the site might have been restored from a backup before the final news item was posted, hence causing it to dissappear. :-\

!XxShAdOwxX! said:
I know where they were, still have them on my memory (or whatever you call it when the browser knows where you go)
Force pit pictures are NOT News-post pictures.

By posting anything from the Force Pit, you give the public the directory structure of the Force Pit files, hence giving them access to ALL the force pit files. (Just so you understand the severity of what you did..., anyway hibbers took care of it.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom