Update on the Leak **READ**

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
no need to be gone for 4 years to figure that out.........he is right this game is a joke........well thats fully true....lets more they the fact that we ever get to play it is a joke! the game is there! but since u see how gladly they toy with us with their: "look what we haaaaaaaaaaaaave aaaaaaaand you DONT!"

btw...deverz as community manager? since he always acts so gendly to others....really amazing...everytime i think this "team" cant pull out any better jokes they always suprise me....its true these guys need one....but that choice is rediculous
I kinda hope the mod never comes out just so you can get even more angry, you seem to get angrier every time you post. Or just have your steamid banned from the game for shits and giggles.

God, seriously, could you just shut the **** up? You are literally one of, if not the, most annoying users on this forum. You keep saying shit about how we'll never get ESF: Final and how it's a joke and blah blah ******* blah. The fact of the matter is is that ESF: Final is going to happen, and I think you just don't think it will so you can keep sitting up there on your throne so high, laughing at all the little people clammering for a "joke." Just about almost every message I see from you has possibly the most condascending attitude I have ever seen, and quite frankly, I'm sick of it. I'm fairly positive that everyone else is also sick of your shit.
I personally hope he sticks around. He's a living lobby for very late abortions.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
i hope it never comes out either, cause already looks like that :D.. GG noobs

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hope it never comes out either, cause already looks like that :D.. GG noobs
hi my name is tvirus06 i like to vent my frustration out on the forum by saying the game is never being released despite the fact that im dying to get my hands on it, nice to meet everyone

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I sometimes hope 1.3 is the most elaborate April Fools joke ever.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I wan-it the game to come out. Not too soon mind you I still have things to do in life, and I'm quite certain ESF: Final will be the great lillypad I drift on for quite some time. Just be happy you don't have to deal with the conflict.. yet

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I want leak footage of Deverz himself, now.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wtf is up with people being weirdly obsessed with deverz? first reading rainbow and now you

Best answers
If someone released a picture of themselves with chain mail armor on, a mace and a sword I can't help but troll them a little bit. He got upset with me the other day so I decided not to make fun of him anymore. A knight has no time to jest after so many chivalrous duties in a single day.

I could start taking an interest in Damaera and his trusthworthy ways, pass the hookah bro.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like how you use the word "trustworthy" as if I've broken anyone's trust lmao, like what?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is the mentioning of Chain Mail, Swords, Trustworthiness, and ****s in this thread now. Great.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Aww, but Deverz is like the best member of the forum here! I mean, have you seen his profile pic? His signature? That's pretty bloody amazing, in my opinion! C'mon, Deathshot, leave out the Chain Mail and Swords. :p

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
So as PR guy he truely does win! Everyone on the team is cool, they(like anybody) just show it in their own ways. Also.. lets get another leek WOO! Last one was cool. Wanted to see more FR!EZA.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
So as PR guy he truely does win! Everyone on the team is cool, they(like anybody) just show it in their own ways. Also.. lets get another leek WOO! Last one was cool. Wanted to see more FR!EZA.
Or instead of leek, how about they just throw some screenshots at us? Y'know, next POTW? :p

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
POTW is whatever I can harass people to give me atm

You nearly had another grass pic this week :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom