Update on the Leak **READ**

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Well, I can say that sounds like a good idea. This mod can only accelerate in the development if there are more people working on it!

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I have good news! We figured out who is responsible for leaking the ESF video. It was a combination of the Force Pit, forum admins, beta testers, and the dev team. In case you haven't already figured it out, the forum posts by random "hackers" Force Pitters in disguise. They were helping lay a foundation for this this years' April Fools video. So, gotcha suckers!

I hope you all enjoyed the footage of Raven playing ESF in a cowboy hat and Dalte's colorful commentary.
Your right... The whole game is a joke...

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Thanks for coming back after 4 years just to troll

Especially when all your original posts were asking about non-steam versions
Had to check up on my cool game, see if any thing changed during the 4 years of time.

Best answers
Thanks for coming back after 4 years just to troll

Especially when all your original posts were asking about non-steam versions
no need to be gone for 4 years to figure that out.........he is right this game is a joke........well thats fully true....lets more they the fact that we ever get to play it is a joke! the game is there! but since u see how gladly they toy with us with their: "look what we haaaaaaaaaaaaave aaaaaaaand you DONT!"

btw...deverz as community manager? since he always acts so gendly to others....really amazing...everytime i think this "team" cant pull out any better jokes they always suprise me....its true these guys need one....but that choice is rediculous

The very best there is.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Your English skills are also "rediculous". So shut it.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Deverz, I'd totally decapatate you if we L.A.R.P'd. Common. I'll be the white Samurai, you be the black Knight! Lets see who's sword breaks first.

Random Leak info: It was pretty obvious that it was a joke when I saw that vid, but the gameplay was nice, seeing the player perspective I mean.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
no need to be gone for 4 years to figure that out.........he is right this game is a joke........well thats fully true....lets more they the fact that we ever get to play it is a joke! the game is there! but since u see how gladly they toy with us with their: "look what we haaaaaaaaaaaaave aaaaaaaand you DONT!"

btw...deverz as community manager? since he always acts so gendly to others....really amazing...everytime i think this "team" cant pull out any better jokes they always suprise me....its true these guys need one....but that choice is rediculous
God, seriously, could you just shut the **** up? You are literally one of, if not the, most annoying users on this forum. You keep saying shit about how we'll never get ESF: Final and how it's a joke and blah blah ******* blah. The fact of the matter is is that ESF: Final is going to happen, and I think you just don't think it will so you can keep sitting up there on your throne so high, laughing at all the little people clammering for a "joke." Just about almost every message I see from you has possibly the most condascending attitude I have ever seen, and quite frankly, I'm sick of it. I'm fairly positive that everyone else is also sick of your shit.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I can concurr, LSSJ is one of the most annoying, bullet worth members of this forum. Right up there with Aurem and filipe.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Yet you still somehow stay round here. And i doubt its because you like the forum community. Fact of the matter is. We dont care what you personally think. We have a goal set, and quite honestly i couldnt care less if you play the game or not when we reach that goal.

But i digress. You are obviously 1 of 2 possibilities, if not both:
1.) Angry when you see footage where we purposely edit out bugs or anything thats not working correctly, and are misinformed that the entire game is 100% ready to go, so you are just craving for attention in hopes that we will release something before we are finished with it (which will not happen), and are butthurt because the rest of the forum gangs up on you.

2.) A troll.

And dont say you dont care, because you care enough to keep coming back here, posting nonconstructive shit and then get whiny when the rest of the forum members snap at you. Well here is a little advice. Post negative stuff if you want, but if you want the others to take you even the least bit serious, the dont act like a fanboy, and use something we call an adult discussion, with valid examples and arguments. Because all you will get is more of the same vocal thrashing that you have been getting ever since you started the crusade.

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I can concurr, LSSJ is one of the most annoying, bullet worth members of this forum. Right up there with Aurem and filipe.
it seems that you dont like us nemix :smile: but i dont like you to after all you did

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Nemix? Whaaaat? My Username's Horatio, bub.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hey, might be late on this, but around 3:13 on the "leaked video", Trunks has the general model pose on him while hes charging up. Did you guys figure out why? I'm guessing its like an animation issue or something :p

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Well as Grega said, they edit out bugs so if the animation has some problems or its not finished they take it out. Also I remember someone saying that they dont like to show off unfinished stuff which explains why they edit out the bugs.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, might be late on this, but around 3:13 on the "leaked video", Trunks has the general model pose on him while hes charging up. Did you guys figure out why? I'm guessing its like an animation issue or something :p
Cause the animation is not set up properly with the effects. The game is full of that, which is what i have been saying >.<

Best answers
Not sure if anyone caught what I said but Goku doesn't have a proper charge animation in that video also, it was stated as being a build from November, but in the New Years 2013 Trailer he does have one.

I saw the Trunks pose and wasn't sure what that was, tyty

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Cause the animation is not set up properly with the effects. The game is full of that, which is what i have been saying >.<
Ah okay, makes sense. How often does that pop up through a day of testing? From the looks of it, probably a bunch of times

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom