Best answers
This piece was made in about .. 20 min. Using modern digital cam here around the house I made some modern grunge look. If you have 56k, prepare for a wait, its about 74 k..

This is to capture a bit of a evil ominicity... it has no anime in it at all except a ghost in the shell eyeball O_O Hehe, enjoy and crit as you will.

UPDATED WITH NEW FONT

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's nice, I like the grunge on it, very good

grtz Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It does look pretty =] Better than my grunge attempt -_-

Best answers
Nice...the text could use a little work though.

I always sucked at grunge so I am somewhat impressed....although Oblivion's grunge eye whooped that one ;)

Best answers
Kinda ironic how you say "pretty" when there is a blood - shot eye in there :p

Edited in: The reason why the text is so simple is because it's to stand out against the chaos...if I altered the text and made it chaos - like, it'll alter the image too much . I've tried many text effects and was like "eh screw it" and just made it simple.

Best answers
But the text doesn't really carry that "evil omnicity" that you are talking about. Visually there is a nice mix of textures, but I agree with futile, the text does need work. It can still be simple, but I think there should be more visual ties. The font is very clean and modern, the imagery is not.

Now if you're going for that, if this is supposed to be a statement on the inner Tim the Enchantor, that you are a web of dichotomies, fine. At the very least adjust the letter spacing so the ascenders don't run together. That looks like a mistake. I think maybe the spacing between the vertical line, the text baseline, and "3d Abstract Artist" is too neutral right now. Either pull it apart farther to emphasize the space, or push it a little closer together to pull the attention away from it.

Best answers
It's very good, but I don't like to look at it too dirty even for grunge but that's my opinion, my crummy unprofessional opinion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if it doesnt have anything to do with a sig i love it

Best answers
I'll work on it some more with the text, thanks for actually pointing out some details both futile and mr domino :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom