Update #4 - Forum Competition, New Recruit, Updates Recap, Status Update, Gallery

Discord Member
Best answers
yeh cool stuff.....hehe they either left it there to make us suffer, or they were sloppy :) anyhow its nice to see all of this

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Just for the lulz, anyone interested could go to 'half-life\esf_openbeta\..' and look in several folder to find some previews for the highdef skyboxes, the bump mapping (which includes the water shaders :O ) or normal maps. Oh and for the cloud shadows.
Just look in the "textures" folder.
i found them long ago, ask damaera ^^

edit
As for the selection screen thing. Its a bug. Sometimes the tournament model doesnt show when you are choosing XD
this just gave me a great ideea, insted of useing a model, why not rotateing the camera in css to show the map in the background, and it should be slowly rotateing so it dosnt look to static :D

Last edited:
Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
Zero FX! I remember you from DBS. To bad that the project died..
anyway! WELCOME! You will give to ESF another step ahead! :D

And Really cool stuff. i follow this project since the beggining and the development speed is greater than ever.

Sucess

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hello ESF Community,
<O:p
Sorry for posting so fast on forums, still in the migrating mode over to ESF. Thanks for your warm welcomes!

My promise to the Fans on ESF for ESF’s next Release is to bring you some of the best and most High Quality Audio you will ever experience on a DBZ Mod. This time around it won’t just be about new game play and better graphics, the sound is going to get a total make over!

Some of you Might know me from passed projects I have worked on like www.DragonballSource.com. I was the Lead Audio Producer on that project from Sound to Music, same with all projects I have worked on.
If you want to know more about me see the following links and other info below. And yes, I am a professional Audio Producer; I do it for a living.

Demo Reel Link - http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...7B42BA0E8967D7

Company Bio - http://www.moddb.com/groups/zero-sfx

Background in Audio –
Griptonite Games / Amaze Entertainment – A Division of Foundation 9:<ST1:p<O:p</O:p
o Creating Sound Effect Assets reported overall Progress to Audio Coordinator and upper Management Producers. Researched technique’s for Audio Implementation, as well as learning the professional Game Industry Trade.
<O:p</O:p
· www.Chimps-Ahoy.com: – iPhone – Sound Designer – (Publisher-Foundation 9)<O:p</O:p
· High School Musical 3: Senior Year: Nintendo DS – Sound Designer – (Publisher-Disney Interactive Studios)<O:p</O:p
· Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa: Nintendo DS – Sound Designer – (Publisher-Activision)<O:p</O:p
· Unannounced Title: Nintendo DS / iPhone – Sound Designer
Indie / Modification Game Development / Community Projects:<O:p</O:p
v Lead Audio Producer / Designer / Engineer / Sound & Music Mixing Engineer<O:p</O:p
o Leading each Project below, Organizing and Producing Everything from Dialogue casting to Recording / Editing. Keeping schedules and audio departments On Track, with current development Needs and Requests.
· (www.ZiosProject.com) – Created 2000+ Sound FX – Innovative Research Software Group<O:p</O:p
· (www.MySpace.com/DragonballSourceMusic) – Original DragonballSource Sound Track<O:p</O:p
· (www.DragonballSource.com) – Created 2000+ Sound FX – Released 0.1.4 Beta<O:p</O:p
· (www.Moddb.com/Mods/NightFall-Initiation) – Created 600+ Sound FX<O:p</O:p
· (www.SOS.Planetquake.GameSpy.com) – Created 2000+ Sound FX<O:p</O:p
· (www.BladeBattles.com) – Created 600+ Sound FX<O:p</O:p
· (www.ZEQ2.com) – Created 1000+ Sound FX<O:p</O:p
(All Listed Projects Still In Current Development)
Hey Zero SFX i could help you with the sounds to add them in the game trought xml tool if you need some help with that oki pm me (beta tester me).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wewt! coding is getting done ( reminds me of nnk? new posting style D: )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
plus a lot of the new features were from the help of nnk xD

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
blah blah blah, but there would be no NNK if there was'nt esf ;P cuz most of the esf team is on nnk team lal

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No NNK vs ESF post please. Our teams are befriended with each other, there is no rivalry between us, period. Thanks for supporting both our teams and not going into any fights about it :yes:

Cheers

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No rivalry? WTF? I'm WAY HOTTER than Kama any day of the week ;P But yeah, no stirring up trouble. We wub NNK team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom