Update #3 - Character Selection Screen

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF :: Update #3​
Welcome to our third update!

Earlier this week the Coders implemented the new Character Selection screen. This Character Selection screen will be in the finalized 1.3 update. Please enjoy!

<object width="432" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.moddb.com/media/embed/106848"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.moddb.com/media/embed/106848" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowfullscreen="true" width="432" height="340"></embed></object><br /><a href="http://www.moddb.com/mods/earths-special-forces/videos/class-selection-screen">Earths Special Forces Mod for Half-Life Class Selection Screen video - Mod DB</a>

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
Wow, nice, although it wasn't a must, but still very nice! good jawb!

But I noticed when they charge powerlevel the arena was shaking, will it be in-game too and not only in the selection screen?

It is so amazing how this team can raise the quality of the HL engine visually. They even implemented HD skyboxes, High definition! on a game from 98', really!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o man the characte selection is too nice,really prety.the game come more and more...GOD!
again great work team,like always!! :;D;)

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DUDE, i must tell you, when I was reading the stuff saying there was a new char menu i tought "man there are more important things on the game to think about, and the one present is already very good"....but when I saw it...its just to much, it looks like im about to play a console videogame, its just awesome really. Good job the coders, animators and designers, and I know its WIP so it will look much better in the end. :cool:

EDIT:

One suggestion, take away the ginyu force members "except ginyu" and let them in the ascend section, they are just wasting space in the main menu.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EDIT:

One suggestion, take away the ginyu force members "except ginyu" and let them in the ascend section, they are just wasting space in the main menu.
yep,but is more nice to see all characteres in the main.also remmber its is wip XD

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
It indeed looks awesome! Much better than the one we have now ey?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thats Coool :] Next update is great. Im really suprissed with that update. Damaera can u tell us how manu updates do you wan't realise ? And how many bugs are fixed ^^ And big THX to CODERS !!!!

Bushidou

B
If you could work more on the marble texture (since it takes 50% of everything) and maybe make the character to reflect in it a bit will be even better, but I really like how the new progress is developing now. The main character selection screen looks awesome, keep up the good work guys.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats Coool :] Next update is great. Im really suprissed with that update. Damaera can u tell us how manu updates do you wan't realise ? And how many bugs are fixed ^^ And big THX to CODERS !!!!
How many updates do I want to what?

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what is this not enught for you guys you want more ?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
wow look very nice noo.. i love new screen of characters :D

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No words! :smile:
Absolutely awsome :cool: much better that the old one.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what's the name of the song in the video?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom