up dates

Best answers
:laff: :laff: there should be transformation of max for all charecters same as show example goku supef syain 3 gohan SS2 Buu kid Buu and there should be more charecters shuch as broli, gojetai, and vajeto.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most likely, there will be eventually. Patience is a virtue.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, whining and crying about doesn't make it happen. If anything it makes it take longer. So be a good little boy and wait like the rest of us.

Best answers
:\ Thanks but i don't really have esf because i don't know how to get ito_o o_o

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
if you have half-life, go to http://www.esforces.com/files.php to download esf! if you have windows, download one of the link under windows, if you have linux! click a download link under linux! very simpel ;)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No that's a complete game! You can't fownload a complete game except if it is illegal(i'm not going to help you with illegal stuff). You'll have to buy it in the stores.

Best answers
Originally posted by cold steel
No that's a complete game! You can't fownload a complete game except if it is illegal(i'm not going to help you with illegal stuff). You'll have to buy it in the stores.
yeah buying is the only way, and u will never be able to play HL online with an illegal version. (fear the power of CD-Keys)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well you could write down from one in the stores like someone i know did.

Best answers
first of all there are ways to get legit cd keys without paying(not that i have done it) but if this person cant download esf, or for tha matter even know what half-life is he shouldnt be allowed to play esf or make suggestions on a game he has never played

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If he watched the series ,he has plenty of reasons to create some ideas about ESF.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
there are ways to get the cd-key, but its hard to get it on the internet! lol, even i couldnt find it, so i just bought the game ;)! it whas cheap so.. it whas only +- 7 to 14$ ,

Best answers
:p :p Thanks for the info to some of you and as a matter afact i have played esf some many times at my local games room (it is a store that you can play all sorts of games at) that i know what i am talking about. And i can talk about it all i want.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But... obviously you haven't been around the forums. Read the stickies and the other forums. Transformations have been discussed approximately 21543^3 times across every major forup heading. We just don't need people repeating old ideas without really making points... saying "I want X Y Z A B and L" and tying together smiley faces doesn't change a thing. Either learn to code or stop making demands that have already been thought up.

Best answers
i hear ya man, this has been posted many a times jesus read the old post, i did and about 70% of my ideas were already there
and characterd from movies wont be put in

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom