💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i recently started getting into 3d so i just wanted to see what u guys thought of my second model. its not finished, i created this all from one box and since im not comfortable enough with 3d studio max it probabily wont be used for anything except eye candy.

anyways what u think? and how can i improve?

Best answers
this is only your second model?!?! i don't think i can do this even on my 10th model :p

how many polies?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that is one mighty chin he has

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah its supposed to be a gotee, and as for the poly count i really couldnt tell ya cause i dont know how to look it up. but lets just say that its on a iliteration of 3 so its up there

Best answers
more pecks, less shoulders, thicker neck....

btw it looks incredible:) is that all freeslye or is that a char from something?

Best answers
u did a REAL good job on that head dude, but the shoulders leave a little somethin to desire, unless thats what the characters shoulders r sposed to look like

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the shoulders are supposed to have like an armor plating. although it will be nothing like the saiyon armor u could think of the shoulder as sort of like the saiyons armor. i plan on mabey making the armor kind of like alexanders from reign the conquorers.

thats all free form it was all formed from just a sing cube. i split the cube into segments and basically beveled and pulled vertices to get what u see. i say it wont be used for anything more than eye candy because i need to learn how to use bones before i can animate something with the quality of detail i want.

Best answers
OH MY GOD YOUR SECOND MODEL????
YOU ARE GOING TO BE ONE FINE MODDELER DUDE!!! :laff: :D
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Best answers
great model!:yes: keep up tha good work:)

and if u wanna find out the poly count in max, go to the utilities tab (hammer pic),click on the small window button next to 'more' and 'sets', then change the 'total buttons' number to 11, instead of 10. scroll down the list of utilities until you find polygon counter and drag & drop it into the list on the right where the spare button is. click ok, and on the list of buttons should be your polygon counter!:laff:
i bet that little tutorial was a BIG help:p :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom