Untitled Movie Trailer

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Was that the one that said it was coming in 2008? I'd watch the trailer, but I'm at work, and I can't get onto YouTube.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trailer looks sweet... looks promising.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The first 20 seconds I was like meh. But then the trailer was awesome. I want to see that movie. By the way, is it me, or was that movie playing in a first person view?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The first 20 seconds I was like meh. But then the trailer was awesome. I want to see that movie. By the way, is it me, or was that movie playing in a first person view?
Well, it's a video camera. Like someone was taping the guys party and it all happened. You can see him at one part reach down and pick up the camera.

Looks real good, gonna go see it... in january~!

Best answers
Wasn't quite sure what this movie was when watching the preview at Transformers, but it definitely generated some interest. Looks like a good take considering the preview.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I'm with Bolteh, it's just a taste but a pretty good taste at that. :D

I liked the hand-held camera thing (and the twenty second fake-out at the start) but I wonder if that will be held up in the actual movie or if it's just an element of the trailer. I mean, I like the idea of watching one not-so-important group of people just trying to survive an alien invasion, meteor shower, or (and this is my personal favorite) the Return of Mothra!.. but that doesn't seem enough for what looks like a blockbuster.

I'm excited, though. I'll be paying close attention to this..

Best answers
If I recall correctly, didn't the Godzilla movie have an early trailer similar to this? Something to do with the New Year's ball drop? Oooh if only it could be an unknown Godzilla 2...if only...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it could very possibly be another godzilla movie. I mean that roaring and that huge ball of fire. I can't think of anything else that it could be.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I heard some initial reactions that it was "War of the Worlds 2". I just hope it IS a bigass monster of some sort.

The teaser is beginning to piss me off a little. Not knowing what such an open ended movie could be and for such a mysterious trailer to be talked about almost as much as, and even sometimes more, than the movie it was played for: Transformers.

It's be rather disappointing/hilarious if what the true movie is does not meet expectations, but if this does turn up to be a good movie, I wouldn't be surprised to see similar future advertisements.

Best answers
Cuc is that site supposed to be anything other than two pics from the teaser trailer?

Best answers
Well you can move the two pictures around. And come on, it's got to be a Godzilla movie.

"He's leaving for Japan!"

*ROARRRR [big fire balls]*

"OH MY GOD"

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That...

Or Mothra :O!!

But if it IS Godzilla, I want my Japanese Godzilla, not the ugly Dinosaur looking American Godzilla.

Best answers
Guys don't jinx my chances of a decent Godzilla movie by declaring it before it's announced, let's just sit around and hold each others hands praying to the Gods of Awesome that it just might be true.

Best answers
Guys don't jinx my chances of a decent Godzilla movie by declaring it before it's announced, let's just sit around and hold each others hands praying to the Gods of Awesome that it just might be true.
I hope it isn't a godzilla movie...

*runs away

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom