Unreal Tournment DBZ mods??

Best answers
I didnt look around much but is there any DBZ mods for Unreal Tournment? I wondered this for a while or is there one being made? If there is please tell me the link.

Best answers
gogeta5000 said:
I didnt look around much but is there any DBZ mods for Unreal Tournment? I wondered this for a while or is there one being made? If there is please tell me the link.
I did a large search and I did not find one. I did find Models and some come with voices. The link??? Sorry I for got what the link was.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i used to work for one called DBUT, not even all of the models were finished before it was shutdown, (this was quite a few years ago)

the ingame graphics were way above anything i had seen the HL engine ever produce, (esf included) and really the only thing it had was its beam cam, (think redeemer) but the maps and character models, looked alot better in the UT engine,

if you know any of the old staff from that mod try to contact me, i havent heard from them in ages, the only other member of the team i regained contact with was one of the other beta testers, ive yet to see the modellers again,

Best answers
lol, well if it wasnt for funi's prob with money, there prob woulda been a few more given the modding contest. But i dunno, liscences, mods and competitions dont seem to be a good combo (UT troopers had some probs with lucas, but worked it all out with them)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom