Unoffical EEA Goku Teaser :O

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
/me downloads, but isn't sure why ?_?

Thank you Humpie! *sexes*

Best answers
Downloaded!

Now will someone PLEASE explain what EEA is?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
By downloading you allready agreed :p So there is no way back. Btw, nice pwnjob humpie :0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I did the animations, not humpie >_<
Btw, im redoing some of em, so these are just placeholders. New ones are much better

Best answers
EVMs transformations look horrible, just a jumbled mess that wastes FPS, looks nothing like the show and is generly an eyesore

it only appeals to the people who get their jollys on shiney flashing things.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey Humpie can i get your bank account number?
i wann send you the 14.99$ for wasting my time :p

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please to not be bashing EVM. Thanks.

-Karrde-

Best answers
Tux[Lurking] said:
EVMs transformations look horrible, just a jumbled mess that wastes FPS, looks nothing like the show and is generly an eyesore

it only appeals to the people who get their jollys on shiney flashing things.
No EVM is for people who like fx and stuff that look cool rather than just getting more power and speed so you can perform your 20 hit combo on the enemy quicker than before

Best answers
Your obviously not getting my point. What i mean is, shouldnt a having more transformations be more about having fun rather than just getting more power so you can do you 20 hit combo on the other guy and calling him a noob or something stupid like that

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh more fun is what you want, in that case maybe we should add a pong minigame for you to play while your waiting for our uber boring transformations to end, if it pains you that bad :p

so far what the eea team has been trying to do is keep it close to the esf that you all know, the last few days a few ideas have been thrown around about adding new fx, but nothing has been confirmed or implemented yet,

you people that say things like mike, what you are forgetting is that eea and evm are seperate mods, having only one similarity in that they add more transformations, the different mods both have different ideas and concepts of what thier mod should be, some people do prefer one mod or the other, if they didnt then why are the 2 mods not together?, cuz some people prefer one or the other simply put,

you are allowed to have an opinion on which one you like best, but being only 2 mods your bound to run into someone with a different opinion and butt heads, its best to keep your opinion to yourself, especially in a thread about the mod you oppose, such as this one

i quit the eea team yesterday, btw so people quit messaging me asking about eea stuff,

Best answers
wow :shocked: you quit? heh must of had a good reason to do it twice ;D

anyway Humpie the only thing wrong with it is the ssj3 hair on goku :/

:D otherwise it's shaping to be good evolution mod.

Best answers
well i'm pretty sure those werer place holder models, if your talking about the video. And Nuttzy, i dont think that EEA or EVM is better than the other. In fact, i applaud both teams for their effort. My point was that it looks a little boring. Your also forgetting that the video of Goku transforming is the only thing i have to base my opinion off of since i havent seen anything from EEA. I'm interested in seeing whats gonna be in it. I'm sorry you left the team but i respect you decision and i still hope that EEA turns out great.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the first timei left was for no real reason other than boredom of eea,
the second time was an unavoidale situation, ill just quote the thread, to save time

"ive had a rapid succession of the worst days ive ever had in my life, i havent been able to sleep more than 5 minutes at a time this last week, its bad enough at this point that my face has begun twitching uncontrollably,

generally ive been miserable the last few days, mad at he world, mad at myself, past and present issues are piling up and i dont have the manpower to deal with them alone, i am currently seeing a therapist, and im on some prescription drugs that do help calm me down and keep from going on a killing spree at the drop of a dime,

i wont be on aim much, cuz well i wont be home very much and when i am im usually not in the mood for chatting,

later yall, and sorry for leaving you to finish it alone, but i dont have a choice,

cj i sent you all my models riht?, make sure they get where they supposed to go'

Best answers
Man that sucks, I hope you get over it soon and get better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom