unnofficial Sig Competion

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks good and all, but there is too much of one color. You should probably color in her eyes or something. (Make something stand out)

Good job though! :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So many good artists............oh well, I'll enter just for the heck of it. I'll post later when i get the time to make one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are we allowed to change our entry because if so I made one with some effort and id like to use it

Mystix changed his too lol me hope i can change mine

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm fairly confident you can change your entry as many time as you want, as long as you have one that you are claiming to be your final one posted by the 13th

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah u can change but it would be appreciated if u guys use the edit button instead of making a new post, it just makes the judging alot easier

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hm ill add one too.. i think most of these peeps havent even seen Exel Saga... most of the sigs style doesnt fit to exel saga at al... oh well

Retired
Best answers
Sorry DudeMan... Unlike 3/4 of this forum and its Users i Have something called a Life along with a job that has to pay Bills and College exams that need to be Done.... i don't have time to sit in fronmt of the computer or television and eatch cartoons all day....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
end it there guys juts dont even respond to that post. because im serious about the flame rule

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom